Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Oda is definitely keeping me guessing. I still think Zoro has a huge part to play in this since I feel like this is his arc to shine.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oda won't let Luffy come back if he's not going to end up beating Kaido here..would he?

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I think something key is Kaido commenting on how sloppy his use of conqueror's haki upgrade was. I think Luffy will figure something out.

Kidd is shaping up to be one of my favorites. I'm curious about his strength since he doesn't seem to mind going up against emperors at all. He did lose his arm though. I can't wait to see this all play out animated since there is so much going on.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sanji using Zoro as a weapon :mjlol:
Sanji being a clutch player again stopping Queen and Perospero's attack. :wow:

I hope this is finally it, and we get the 1v1 with Queen. I want to know what history he has with Judge too.

I didn't expect Zeus to completely merge with Nami's Clima-Tact, but I'm glad it survived in some way. That should be a nice power-up for her.

Knew it was going to be Law's people saving Luffy. I just wonder how they can hear him.

She about to get Omni'd :mjlol:

but for real. I think Yamato will hold up against Kaido until Luffy/Zoro get back.
Zoro ain't coming back up to the roof. It's going to be Luffy/Yamato taking on Kaido. And Kidd/Law taking on Big Mom. Zoro will likely come back to do something, but I don't think it'll be facing off against Kaido again.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man queen better whoop bumji, but aye dude might get a W so who knows. raid suits that strong I guess :manny: