Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, I felt sad for Zeus. I felt sad for a cloud.

It's been funny how Big Mom fodderized two of the Tobi Roppo. There's no way Ulti is getting up from that.

Luffy :francis:

I wonder where we go from here.

I wonder how those lightning balls Nami fed him will come into play. I feel like that type of panel wouldn't just get thrown in there, so it's gotta lead to something. I might just be attached to the Nami/Zeus combo though.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Realistically, is there a satisfying way for Luffy to beat Kaido? Dude done got put to sleep to him 3 different times, and twice came within the same hour. I feel like this ending his headed the Dogtooth route :shaq2:
luckily luffy being rubber helps with his durability, and his will/haki is strong to keep fighting. however he shouldn't beat kaido based on stats but one piece has to end soon so yea :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how those lightning balls Nami fed him will come into play. I feel like that type of panel wouldn't just get thrown in there, so it's gotta lead to something. I might just be attached to the Nami/Zeus combo though.
I really hope he survives somehow. That shyt was harsh. I like the Nami Zeus combo alot too

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People are speculating that Zeus escaped into the Clima-Tact and that Hera's power-up came from eating the lightning balls, so he could still be in play.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
People are speculating that Zeus escaped into the Clima-Tact and that Hera's power-up came from eating the lightning balls, so he could still be in play.

That doesn’t make any sense Big Mom took his soul. I wanna see Zeus with Nami as she needs a significant power up, but that seems like a asspull.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:damn:

deaths starting to pile up. looks like we at the tragedy phase.

Nah, it's One PIece, they'll be aight. Probably just need some bandages.

Unless somebody explicitly says they're dead, they're still alive as far as I'm concerned. Pell me once, shame on you, Pell me twice...

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Nah, it's One PIece, they'll be aight. Probably just need some bandages.

Unless somebody explicitly says they're dead, they're still alive as far as I'm concerned. Pell me once, shame on you, Pell me twice...
They been calling it The Will Of P:mjlol:

EXu4T99WsAAx4Jk.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So Luffy really got shown underwater? That doesn't leave as many rescue options. Maybe Jimbei's crew shows up with the Strawhat Fleet?