Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Voice of all things fail, didn’t we just get a “luffy’s doin alright” update last chapter!? Well no biggie, we know damn well that Luffy ain’t gettin off-paneled so this legit just seems like croc all over again.

It does seem like the straw hats still need a boost though. I wonder if the lurking legend hasn’t actually been shown yet...I kinda gave up on that when marco appeared

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Voice of all things fail, didn’t we just get a “luffy’s doin alright” update last chapter!? Well no biggie, we know damn well that Luffy ain’t gettin off-paneled so this legit just seems like croc all over again.

It does seem like the straw hats still need a boost though. I wonder if the lurking legend hasn’t actually been shown yet...I kinda gave up on that when marco appeared

Personally I think the Grand Fleet will show up soon and rescue Straw Hat :win: I mean it's basically their job to help Luffy when he's in a pinch

Obviously they're not fighting Kaido :heh: but they could scoop him up, maybe have Mansherry heal him and Zoro, and fight some of the fodders in Kaido/BM's crew

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
zv5vybvbi2z61.png

No time wasted

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Realistically, is there a satisfying way for Luffy to beat Kaido? Dude done got put to sleep to him 3 different times, and twice came within the same hour. I feel like this ending his headed the Dogtooth route :shaq2:

We're talking about Kaido here, it was never going to be an easy fight. He's considered the World's Strongest for a reason. :yeshrug:

Took a couple tries to take down the first Shichibukai, no reason to expect different for the 1st Yonko.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, I felt sad for Zeus. I felt sad for a cloud.

It's been funny how Big Mom fodderized two of the Tobi Roppo. There's no way Ulti is getting up from that.

Luffy :francis:

I wonder where we go from here.