Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jinbei is back :banderas: and he's not missing any eyes or limbs that I can see :whew:

I thought for sure he was gonna come back fukked up in some way considering how long he took.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
OG Jimbei :wow:

I'm at the point where I don't really want no one else to arrive for the Pirate/Samurai alliance because theres already enough matchups vs Kaido & Big Mom crew. You already know Luffy/Kid/Zoro are gonna be involved vs Kaido then you got a whole Big Mom sitting there + Sweet Commanders/Calamities & Numbers. I'm not expecting Dressrosa or previous arc styled 1 on 1 clashes but considering all the allies vs foes act 3 for this arc could legit take 1 & 1/2 years to finish if detailed :yeshrug:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
you think kidd has something that can compete with luffys bounce man? we've seen laws big ass rooms and the sort but we really havent seen kidd do something MASSIVE yet.
If Oda really wants to make Kidd OP he could have him tap into the earths magnetic force or maybe the iron in peoples blood stream, theres a lot of capabilities. I can def see him having an iron maiden move since Kidd is into torture like when he had that pirate on a cross as soon as he reached into the New World :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
you think kidd has something that can compete with luffys bounce man? we've seen laws big ass rooms and the sort but we really havent seen kidd do something MASSIVE yet.
well of course thats because its obvious what whatever he has up his sleeve is kept for this here fight with kaido.
OG Jimbei :wow:

I'm at the point where I don't really want no one else to arrive for the Pirate/Samurai alliance because theres already enough matchups vs Kaido & Big Mom crew. You already know Luffy/Kid/Zoro are gonna be involved vs Kaido then you got a whole Big Mom sitting there + Sweet Commanders/Calamities & Numbers. I'm not expecting Dressrosa or previous arc styled 1 on 1 clashes but considering all the allies vs foes act 3 for this arc could legit take 1 & 1/2 years to finish if detailed :yeshrug:
You could argue the story is big enough as it is(this is suppose to be a assassination but yet they have a army of 5400 :russ:)

but Its One Piece, and things are always gonna get bigger and busier with oda. Espescially in this arc as this is something he ALWAYS wanted to draw and write. since making this series.

So the arc has to be huge. And im pretty sure he wants it to.(while also trying not to drag this to long)

Plus he has to throw in some 1 on 1s to show the abilties and newly aquired ones of the SHs as well as other characters.

But we also might have some team matches etc. Its gonna be a whole different range and assortments really

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't see many 1 on 1 fights happening besides Kanjuro vs Kinemon

Kaido will fight a group and Big Mom will fight a group. The calamities and big mom commanders will split and face some scabbards and straw hats.
Not sure how Apoo, Hawkins & Drake will play out but I think they will flip on Kaido. Law probably made an alliance with them before he made one with Luffy :lolbron: I don't trust his ass. We still don't know why he wants Kaido out.
1 vs 1 are gonna happen theres gonna be a assortment of different matches, this doesnt have to be a either or type of thing. This series has always shifted in approach to fights whether they all are 1vs 1 or team fights or a mixx of both(like what dressrosa had)

and thats prolly whats gonna happen here a mix of different arrangments, Oda is gonna want to show us the power and newly aquried powers of SHs in this week of training and prep(espescially Luffy, zoro, sanji, Nami with zeus, etc) as well as other characters like ashura, denjiro, etc.

i feel that BM isnt gonna fight that much in this, her and her whole narrative with her and her family and chiffon is not finished. We aint gonna get that closure till Elbaf with her.

so Oda will prolly have Big mom leave to elbaf for some reason or another

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I keep forgetting theres at least 3 CP0 agents in Wano :damn: they def gonna be a huge issue for the alliance. I cant fukking wait for this war to start :ohlawd: