Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
FUCCIN KIN'EMON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCCCIIIN BODMON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blessed:

this nikka really holding Odens will to the very t and aint missed a beat.. momo need to learn how to boss up :wow:

this is how you G up on nikkas :wow:

WE BYKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ALLIANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LITTY BREHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE RAID ON ONIGISHIMA CONTINUES !!! OFF WITH THEM nikkaSSS HEAD

ZoGAWD finna take off Kaidos horns with ENMA !!! :blessed:

IM HYPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know ''overtaken'' gonna be playing in the anime when them ships all arrive, i can already hear it

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Went back to read the Wano arc again. Chapter 954 is when Kinemon explained the false plan to Nami :russ: This is my favorite post time skip arc.

The foundation is being laid out for Law to turn on Luffy. I've been picking up on foreshadowing Law doesn't fukk with the way Luffy does things. Even Hawkins asked him if he's still cool with his alliance with Luffy. Law has been dropping hints of being stone cold, when he does that heel turn it will be greater than Aizen's in Bleach :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Went back to read the Wano arc again. Chapter 954 is when Kinemon explained the false plan to Nami :russ: This is my favorite post time skip arc.

The foundation is being laid out for Law to turn on Luffy. I've been picking up on foreshadowing Law doesn't fukk with the way Luffy does things. Even Hawkins asked him if he's still cool with his alliance with Luffy. Law has been dropping hints of being stone cold, when he does that heel turn it will be greater than Aizen's in Bleach :banderas:

Law turning on Luffy was foreshadowed WAY back in Punk Hazard when Robin told him that most pirate alliances end in betrayal.

I don't think Law is going to help Kaido or anything like that, but once Kaido is taken care of I could see him trying to pull a fast one on the SHs by stealing the Poneglyphs from them.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village

If Luffy dies defeating Kaido, Law will use his power to revive him and die in the process.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Law turning on Luffy was foreshadowed WAY back in Punk Hazard when Robin told him that most pirate alliances end in betrayal.

I don't think Law is going to help Kaido or anything like that, but once Kaido is taken care of I could see him trying to pull a fast one on the SHs by stealing the Poneglyphs from them.

Tbh, I feel like Law would just have to ask Luffy if he can make copies of the poneglyphs. Yall know how Luffy is :mjlol:

I like Law a lot, the betrayal would hurt. And I've had a running theory that Luffy is gonna unite the entire Worst Generation against the Marines by the end of this, so turning Luffy/Law/Kidd into more of a friendly rivalry (ie: Shanks and Whitebeard) would be my dream conclusion.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Law is a D, I don't see him betraying Luffy that easily. So far the only D we've seen that doesn't align with the the legacy of D's is Blackbeard. The odds are bigger of him dying to protect Luffy rather than betraying him.

It's gonna be interesting to see what extended role Kid will play since he in many ways shares things with Luffy but is a complete opposite in other things. Originally I thought Law was going to be Luffy's Whitebeard but now I think Kid probably fills that role better.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Straw Hat Helmsman Knight of the Sea Jinbei"

fukking finally.

Law and Kid's reaction :mjlol:

Kanjuro finally using his abilities in a non-joke way and they seem pretty busted.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Jinbei is too good for Jack. Queen or King I can see. Let's keep it real, Jinbei is damn near next to law and kidd.

I don't see many 1 on 1 fights happening besides Kanjuro vs Kinemon

Kaido will fight a group and Big Mom will fight a group. The calamities and big mom commanders will split and face some scabbards and straw hats.
Not sure how Apoo, Hawkins & Drake will play out but I think they will flip on Kaido. Law probably made an alliance with them before he made one with Luffy :lolbron: I don't trust his ass. We still don't know why he wants Kaido out.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

I don’t see law betraying Luffy, I think him, Kidd, and Luffy are going to create a similar situation that roger and whitebeard had. Kidd reminds me more of Shiki, who fought against Rodger but had great respect for him but had very different ideals then him.