Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The most interesting aspect about the Kanjuro twist is the reveal that he's actually a really great artist, which means as of now we've only got a tiny glimpse at the potential of his power (creating an exact replica of himself) and he might actually be a serious problem in battle.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The most interesting aspect about the Kanjuro twist is the reveal that he's actually a really great artist, which means as of now we've only got a tiny glimpse at the potential of his power (creating an exact replica of himself) and he might actually be a serious problem in battle.
Fr plus its another better version of Bon Clay's fruit since that double was perfect, I also think the Kanjuro who got Momo righ now is another drawing :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fr plus its another better version of Bon Clay's fruit since that double was perfect, I also think the Kanjuro who got Momo righ now is another drawing :wow:
The big question remains if his drawings can also use abilities. His shytty drawings had basic functionality but let's say he draws a realistic Gear 4 Luffy, how strong would the drawing be compared to Luffy himself? :jbhmm:

Also I just realized this betrayal might hit Robin the hardest since she loved them shytty drawings. :russ:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The big question remains if his drawings can also use abilities. His shytty drawings had basic functionality but let's say he draws a realistic Gear 4 Luffy, how strong would the drawing be compared to Luffy himself? :jbhmm:

Also I just realized this betrayal might hit Robin the hardest since she loved them shytty drawings. :russ:
Yea u right his potential is pretty high Id like to see Robin and a scabbard fight him