Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Queen jumped off the top rope with a diving headbutt and ain't do jack shyt :pachaha:

Big Mum fell asleep and he got to capturing her with the quickness. Said fukk the slow as parade, fast forward to the ship we out. fukk Udon too, we gotta take this hoe to Kaido before she wakes up :damn:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Queen jumped off the top rope with a diving headbutt and ain't do jack shyt :pachaha:

Big Mum fell asleep and he got to capturing her with the quickness. Said fukk the slow as parade, fast forward to the ship we out. fukk Udon too, we gotta take this hoe to Kaido before she wakes up :damn:
Goat Luffy doing goat things at the end
“I was always free” can’t wait to see that animated In 3 years

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Nah, I think he did a lil damage.
Knocked her memories back into play, but she also ended up getting knocked out

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Nah, I think he did a lil damage.
Knocked her memories back into play, but she also ended up getting knocked out
It brought the memories back but she wasn't knocked out by it, she just fell asleep. She's been hungry and sleepy throughout her whole journey to the prison,

qiC4tyd.png

she just has the worst timing to do it :pachaha:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
crazy how haki has so many upgrades and branching skills like observation haki can evolve into pre cognition or feeling the "intent" from attacks now armament can do internal damage for tough defenses. this jus means we have a lot to get to when king's haki gets explained

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Guessing the BM pirates will show up to attack the Strawhats, find out BM was captured and agree to a truce where they'll plan to set her free at the same time the revolt happens.

Also, I wonder if BM's memories coming back include what happened with Mother Caramel and during her blind rages "I remember everything now" really meaning everything.

Idk though, just spit balling.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Guessing the BM pirates will show up to attack the Strawhats, find out BM was captured and agree to a truce where they'll plan to set her free at the same time the revolt happens.
Honestly with the way Big Mum has been portrayed I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if she woke up and broke out of those chains by herself. Queen implied that much as well saying they're dead if she wakes up right there.

Her and Kaido aren't normal strong, they're freaks of nature strong. Like that bytch came out the womb with an iron body that needed some sort of haki to at least bruise her and unlike everyone else she ain't got no scars on her. She'll be fine :pachaha: