Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Light

Pro
Daps
Man what was shown and was said are different things.

I agree to an extent, in that Shanks will show us another level of haki that we've yet to see. I'm expecting him to pull out some insane observation or conquerors and show us the limits of what haki can truly do.

that was bad writing on Oda's part. But do you remember when Shanks went on Whitebeards main ship with Marco there. Neither of them (Marco or Whitebeard) were talking like who this clown think he is. They took him serious as a heart attack. I'm gonna go on a limb and say he is the strongest at the moment to be surpassed by BB and Luffy.

1 of the top 3 of the straw hat crew may not have fulfilled his dream of all blue but solidified himself as the Greatest Chef, Next Zoro as the greatest swordsman...then Pirate king.

I remember WB talking shyt to him and then proceeding to throw a bottle at him. Shanks put some respect on WB name during that encounter when he stated that BB would be going after his throne. I might not even have him in my top 5 it's between him and Mihawk, and I'm currently leaning towards Mihawk being stronger.

Yall need to put some respek on Shanks name.

We know the Yonko and their right hands ain't nothing to fukk with.

White Beard and Marco
Big Mom and Katakuri
Kaido and Jack (don't know if Jack is his right hand)
Black Beard and Shiryu
So you know Shanks and Ben Beckman ain't nothing to fukk with. Sakazuki and Borsalino put respek on their name during marineford.
By the end of it Luffy and Zoro won't be nothing to fukk with :Kobii:

Kizaru wasn't scared of that bytch ass Beckman. He still started firing while BB was standing near him. The reason Akainu didn't go at Shanks was because he needed to wait for orders from Sengoku. It was too risky to start a fight with another yonko after just coming off a war with the WSM and his crew. That nikka Akainu ain't scared of nobody.

you really a dumbass.. go watch the shyt again fakkit

Dumbass watched the 4kids and is trying to tell me about One Piece. I checked your dumbass and now you bytching and crying. you don't know shyt about one piece stick to naruto hoe ass nikka.

teacher

All Star
Daps
No it wasn't. Shanks, originally, never lost his arm but Oda's editor told him to because One Piece was brand new and needed shock value. It was effective because Shanks losing his arm was what got me interested.
Also, Oda revealed in the vivre card that Shanks was already a yonkou when he lost his arm saving Luffy. So, yeah, it made even less sense having him lose that arm. :mjlol:

Jinbei is part of the crew now, Sanji is no longer top 3.

By the end of one piece sanji will be going toe to toe with admirals...maybe due to the vin-smoke upgrades :manny: jinbei has topped out IMO

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Dumbass watched the 4kids and is trying to tell me about One Piece. I checked your dumbass and now you bytching and crying. you don't know shyt about one piece stick to naruto hoe ass nikka.

WHAT FACT ?? i told you Shanks stopped the nikka, did i say by himself ?? obv Shanks and crew are capable enough to holding back kaido and his fleet.. so go suck a dikk you disgruntled employee... get off my dikk

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Folks sleeping on Shanks? He has something that makes everyone terrified of him. In addition to his Haki he may have an ancient weapon.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I am waiting to Zoro to show up to the town like "Why did it get so dark all of a sudden" :pachaha:
I was thinking about what the Straw Hats would be like in real life, and Zoro's definitely the nikka that's always in and out of jail for violating probation in increasingly stupid ways, like missing a a hearing cuz he got lost and wound up in a corn field on the other side of the state or some shyt :mjlol:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
LUFFY GOES STRAIGHT AT KAIDO'S NECK:damn::lupe:

Just seen the scans, :ohhh::wow: Brehs Kaido might be the first straw hat team fight against someone since Thiller Bank. I don’t see how Luffy beats him one on one but the straw hats and law vs Kaido that makes sense.