Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking about what the Straw Hats would be like in real life, and Zoro's definitely the nikka that's always in and out of jail for violating probation in increasingly stupid ways, like missing a a hearing cuz he got lost and wound up in a corn field on the other side of the state or some shyt :mjlol:
Zoro would somehow get lost walking his daughter down the aisle :mjlol:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Lmao. Fam, Shanks had all the marines and pirates shook as soon as he stepped out. nikka got direct access to the motherfukker that runs everything.

And, Luffy about to get bushed. That nikka did no-damage to Mom-dukes, he's definitely not about this Kaido life.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lmao. Fam, Shanks had all the marines and pirates shook as soon as he stepped out. nikka got direct access to the motherfukker that runs everything.

And, Luffy about to get bushed. That nikka did no-damage to Mom-dukes, he's definitely not about this Kaido life.
Oda bouta spend the next year tryna set up a logical way for them to kill Kaido

Doflo had Luffy on the ropes
Nig didnt hurt Big Mom at all, nikkas ran the fukk outta there once she got skinny :mjlol:

What if he doesn't beat any of these people legitimately :patrice: the whole squad gonna have to share that pirate king title

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Oda bouta spend the next year tryna set up a logical way for them to kill Kaido

Doflo had Luffy on the ropes
Nig didnt hurt Big Mom at all, nikkas ran the fukk outta there once she got skinny :mjlol:

What if he doesn't beat any of these people legitimately :patrice: the whole squad gonna have to share that pirate king title
I think that might be the theme they are going for the Strawhats as a whole and the Alliance are pirate king. Let’s not forget this bul Luffy gave up like 20yrs of his life to Ivanov trying to save Ace :ld:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yep.

I said the same thing when he was fighting Katauri but Oda made leaps and bounds to make him win anyways. I hope it's not the same situation here or I'll be irritated.
I was just thinking this shyt. That last win was a major reach. I hope someone told his ass about that shyt, cause I don’t wanna see it again

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
By the end of one piece sanji will be going toe to toe with admirals...maybe due to the vin-smoke upgrades :manny: jinbei has topped out IMO
There is tons of stuff or options for Jimbei and other SHs to improve.

Jimbei can still have things down the line that make will him more powerful. Some that r present now or down the line