Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

There's a lot of stuff that needs to be unpacked with Moriah as to how deep his relationship was with Kaido. When you consider the fact that he got Ryuma's body AND his sword Shisui, he has horns (much like how all the Beast Pirates have horns), and the fact that he found Oars in an "Ice Land" (coincidentally the place Kaido is at right now, Onigashima, is a Winter Island), I think it's safe to say that he spent quite a time in Wano and MAYBE could've even been under Kaido's rule for some time.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As hype as it was I didnt like the timing of the kaido reveal rn. Feels like a forced cliffhanger

Plus it was pointless af. He made that big badass entrance just to say that? :heh:

Jack on the inside is probably like :dahell: "what you think I'm doing nikka?"

Its like if you sent your homie to the store to grab some snacks and right before he arrives you pull up on him and roll down the window to say

"Ayo.....

Go to the store and get some snacks":birdman:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mjlol:

Dp8hyNyX4AAL5hn.jpg

Dp8hyNvXgAA7LmG.jpg

Dp8hyNwWsAEohE0.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mjlol:

Dp8hyNyX4AAL5hn.jpg

Dp8hyNvXgAA7LmG.jpg

Dp8hyNwWsAEohE0.jpg
Aku really hated Jack with a passion :wow: tossed a nikka to the darkest timeline where he had already murked all his people

Didnt even give him real shoes, Jack rockin some woodchips held together by rubber bands while everyone else rockin the yeezy 700th anniversary editions

Light

Pro
Daps
IT JUST DAWNED ON ME

If this Beast is KAIDO and we see how nikkas is SHOOOK !! :picard:

HOW THE FUCCCK DID SHANKS HOLD HIM BACK AT MARINEFORD WAR !!! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :mindblown:

Shanks must really have the strongest Haki out of all the Yonkou to compensate for his lack of DF :wow: :lawd:

Shanks ain't do shyt. He's the weakest yonkou and he had his crew backing him up. Kaido is the type of guy to go solo to marineford.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maaaaan if we keepin it all the way funky

Luffy isn't seeing a single Yonko in a 1v1 :francis: i get it, the power of friendships/alliances an all that

But i can't just see Kaido in this current form being phased at all, Big Mom was finna off Luffy's Kufi too

Tha kid aint really that strong

Underestimate Luffy, brehs.