Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
When Luffy and Zoro team up there's no voice of reason. Just fukkery.

Yep, Nami aint there to stop them. Seeing the Red Hawk though:banderas:
Both of their powers are interesting but Laws fruit is so ridiculous you'd need reliable range or massive creativity to win. Hawkins fortune telling deal might be able to even out that gap but OP OP is indeed OP

Yeah his power doesn't automatically kill so does Hawkins power deflect that to his crew?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_pezl4krObd1r20q0do1_540.gif

tenor.gif

I don't know brehs. This horse chick got me feeling some type of way

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
quite an amount to take away from this chapter

no order but heres what I took

1) So jack is ruler of Kuri, guess that means regions of Wano are each calamity owned,
which means That we are looking at this arc progressing in a way in this format

defeat calamity of each region ---> proceed to liberate Wano ---> possibly Kaido comes out and begins the main antagonist fight, maybe.

2) that Shutenmaru(which going by his name is Likely a Youkai) is located at a place called Mt.Atama(going by translation of the name, plus i think im spelling it wrong. Point is theres a mountain. lol)

3) Holdems powers as well as another possible grade/special sword in that "Chasing Sword Karakuri Sword"(though we didnt see its powers )

Holdems powers are interesting, has a lion entity(obviously from his fruit) but where he learned fire breathing?
imo its possible given how long Kaido has been there maybe he learned it from Ninjutsu:yeshrug:. he already has a special sword thats prolly from Wano, maybe he picked up some techniques while being there to from the ninjas who work for Kaido (if they do).

Last edited: