Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
pretty much how i fell about this series.

I've tried and tired to get into this manga/show but its just too goofy with the lame ass powers n shyt.

So we are going to ignore that dragonball z is a continuation of dragonball in which Goku doesn’t take an L until the tournament with Roshi. Or that Luffy takes back to back L’s to big bauce crocodile. I will admit that the beginning of the anime is rough but a great thing about this manga is the wack powers and how they use them in practical was in combat.

teacher

All Star
Daps
So we are going to ignore that dragonball z is a continuation of dragonball in which Goku doesn’t take an L until the tournament with Roshi. Or that Luffy takes back to back L’s to big bauce crocodile. I will admit that the beginning of the anime is rough but a great thing about this manga is the wack powers and how they use them in practical was in combat.

How creative oda gets is :ohlawd:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The lion face hitting Holdem in his groin which is his own groin too.:russ:

Good to see Luffy use Haki again to take out fodder. I felt he could've used this during Wholecake a couple times too.

Yeah we're definitely seeing signs that the Artificial Devil fruits are limited. Like the users have the powers but without control and with side effects that real devil fruit users probably do not have.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
BeLLLLLamy said forget about the pirate life, I am just going to paint sales. :russ:

I bet he will make a GOAT custom jolly roger for our pirate king. :to:
I didn't even think about that. He's going to design the entire Straw Hat fleet's flags. :ohhh:
Yeah we're definitely seeing signs that the Artificial Devil fruits are limited. Like the users have the powers but without control and with side effects that real devil fruit users probably do not have.
Yes, there might be a couple of exception but right now they look like fodder.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Zorro Joru is hard on hoes :mjlit:

Was he always like this? :jbhmm:

I think he would save her if she needed saving. There is something odd about her. She is an expert with her sword but she acts helpless at the strangest times.

I imagine Law will use his room ability before Luffy causes any more of a ruckus (if that is possible).

Luffy took out the sword but is kicking people. Give it to Zoro already. :mjlol:

Last edited: