Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting caught up since I haven't kept up with the last few chapters...

It's nice to see Sanji getting some shine again. He's actually using his brain for once, which is a nice throwback to the Alabasta days (for example, not immediately jumping in to :cape: for Chiffon until he was sure nobody could see them, because it would give away who he was).

:lolbron: @ Pudding's reactions to everything Sanji does. There's gotta be some in-story reason for them to not move forward after this arc. Are they going to become official once the series is over? :lupe:

Carrot's transformation... I'm getting major Dragonball vibes. Also reminds me of Kurama in Yu Yu Hakusho :salute:
She's doing work! I don't think she should permanently join the crew though, she's too similar to Chopper.

They need to cut to the chase and show us Luffy giving Dogtooth that fade :wow:

And Capone's swag over these last few chapters--when he blasted Oven in the face out of nowhere, and stunted on everybody with his amphibious pirate ship :ohlawd:

There's some definite significance behind Big Mom's weight loss...

I feel bad for Pound--he ain't deserve to go out like that... He just wanted to go home and be a family man :mjcry:

Oven :pacspit:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Carrot definitely needs to join. :wow:

That said I'm ready to see how this Luffy vs. Katakuri fight goes. So far Luffy is just doing his normal attacks, but at some point something will have to change for him to win.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
My guess is that she's spending too much soul in her crazed state and she has started cutting into her own.

That doesn't make sense. Zeus and Prometheus are made from her own soul and it's never had this drawback.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That doesn't make sense. Zeus and Prometheus are made from her own soul and it's never had this drawback.

She has also never been in her crazed state for this long while using her powers fully constantly. Perospero has never seen Big Mom lose weight before so this is truly unique.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
:mjlol: hell no

they might be able to take down a first mate, but nothing beyond that.
nekomamushi and inuarashi were able to go up against Shanks back in the day in their prime. If there's a full moon, considering how strong the full moon makes them (which is probably many times stronger) it's not too far fetched to say they could go up against a yonko, especially if they were together.

Light

Pro
Daps
nekomamushi and inuarashi were able to go up against Shanks back in the day in their prime. If there's a full moon, considering how strong the full moon makes them (which is probably many times stronger) it's not too far fetched to say they could go up against a yonko, especially if they were together.

when was this ever stated? far as I remember they were apart of Roger and WB crew.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think he has a point. If I remember correctly either Zues or Prometheus complained that he was tired after Big Mom went to chase the Straw Hats.