Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low-key Big Mom would have done better at Marineford than the Whitebeards

Crew runs deep as fukk :whew:
:heh:

Whitebeards top 3 commanders are clearly above Big Moms. Plus the obvious fact that WB is stronger than BM.

I'm not sure about that...Marco yeah, but I think Ace would get wrecked by any of the Sweet Commanders (or Luffy for that matter).

Whitebeard is stronger than BM when he's healthy, but I'm honestly not sure I'd put sick WB over her. Remember when Squardo stabbed him? I just can't see something like that working on Big Mom, his sword would probably break.

Plus I think Big Mom would be nightmare to deal with in a war just due to how overpowered her fruit is. She could probably instantly steal the souls of 2/3s of the Marines, and that's not even counting all the inanimate objects she'd have fighting for her team.

Light

Pro
Daps
Clearly stronger? :mjlol:

Ace couldn't even use Haki and Jozu ain't shyt

My mistake I should have clarified. By top three I meant Marco, Jozu and Vista. The rankings in WB crew don't correlate to strength, so although Ace is higher than Vista it's well known vista, given the feats we've seen so far is stronger than Ace.

If Jozu isn't shyt then Cracker and Smoothie are :trash:. Cracker was having trouble with Luffy, whereas Vista was fighting on equal terms with Mihawk. Mihawk the world strongest swordsman who's attack was blocked by Jozu :pachaha:.

Big Mom pirates are all trash besides Katakuri and he aint got shyt on Marco.

I'm not sure about that...Marco yeah, but I think Ace would get wrecked by any of the Sweet Commanders (or Luffy for that matter).

Whitebeard is stronger than BM when he's healthy, but I'm honestly not sure I'd put sick WB over her. Remember when Squardo stabbed him? I just can't see something like that working on Big Mom, his sword would probably break.

Plus I think Big Mom would be nightmare to deal with in a war just due to how overpowered her fruit is. She could probably instantly steal the souls of 2/3s of the Marines, and that's not even counting all the inanimate objects she'd have fighting for her team.

I agree about the Ace statement, but I was speaking about Vista, Jozu and Marco. Technically WB was sick even before the war and yet Sengoku still refereed to him as the World Strongest Man. In fact he even reiterated it during the war after the stabbing so I don't think him being sick will give Big Mom any type of an advantage.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
My mistake I should have clarified. By top three I meant Marco, Jozu and Vista. The rankings in WB crew don't correlate to strength, so although Ace is higher than Vista it's well known vista, given the feats we've seen so far is stronger than Ace.

If Jozu isn't shyt then Cracker and Smoothie are :trash:. Cracker was having trouble with Luffy, whereas Vista was fighting on equal terms with Mihawk. Mihawk the world strongest swordsman who's attack was blocked by Jozu :pachaha:.

Big Mom pirates are all trash besides Katakuri and he aint got shyt on Marco.

I agree about the Ace statement, but I was speaking about Vista, Jozu and Marco. Technically WB was sick even before the war and yet Sengoku still refereed to him as the World Strongest Man. In fact he even reiterated it during the war after the stabbing so I don't think him being sick will give Big Mom any type of an advantage.

Cracker having trouble with Luffy? You mean the fight where Nami was directly countering Cracker's powers and he still managed to fight Luffy for 11 hours? :skip:

Vista fighting on equal terms with Mihawk? You mean the fight where Mihawk was casually fighting him without paying attention? :skip:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Sure, he still had that rep but even he himself said that nobody could be the strongest forever.

That sneak attack from Squardo? Marco said that healthy WB would never be hit by something like that. And let's be reality, Squardo would never be able to do that to Big Mom. Even if he somehow caught her off-guard it wouldn't hurt her and he would probably break his sword.

So that by itself makes me personally think Big Mom>Sick Whitebeard at least in terms of durability.

Light

Pro
Daps
Cracker having trouble with Luffy? You mean the fight where Nami was directly countering Cracker's powers and he still managed to fight Luffy for 11 hours? :skip:

Vista fighting on equal terms with Mihawk? You mean the fight where Mihawk was casually fighting him without paying attention? :skip:

Can you envision someone like Jozu struggling against the likes of Luffy and fukking Nami lol. We saw Cracker huffing and puffing after the 11 hours looking all drained and exhausted, meanwhile Jack was fighting for five days straight without any rest. All it took was for Luffy to land one punch with G4 for Cracker to get knocked out. A top tier should be able to endure more than one punch from someone of Luffys caliber.
Why in the world would you dispute my facts with evidence from the anime :what:? If you're going present evidence then show me manga panels. You could argue that both fighters weren't exactly taking that fight seriously, and Mihawk just briefly glanced towards Luffy because he was facing his direction. The anime makes it out to be like hes spending a good minute looking at luffy when that wasn't the case. I'm not saying that they're are equal, but that Vista is no pushover (probably a top 2/3 swordsman in the world) and that he would be able to easily dispatch of the likes of Cracker or Smoothie.
Who was it that asked to postpone the fight :sas2:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can you envision someone like Jozu struggling against the likes of Luffy and fukking Nami lol. We saw Cracker huffing and puffing after the 11 hours looking all drained and exhausted, meanwhile Jack was fighting for five days straight without any rest. All it took was for Luffy to land one punch with G4 for Cracker to get knocked out. A top tier should be able to endure more than one punch from someone of Luffys caliber.
Why in the world would you dispute my facts with evidence from the anime :what:? If you're going present evidence then show me manga panels. You could argue that both fighters weren't exactly taking that fight seriously, and Mihawk just briefly glanced towards Luffy because he was facing his direction. The anime makes it out to be like hes spending a good minute looking at luffy when that wasn't the case. I'm not saying that they're are equal, but that Vista is no pushover (probably a top 2/3 swordsman in the world) and that he would be able to easily dispatch of the likes of Cracker or Smoothie.

I just read three paragraphs of Luffy underestimation. :beli:

Jozu would absolutely have a hard time with Luffy in a fight. Did you forget he got embarrassed by Doflamingo and couldn't get out of Parasite (meanwhile G4 Luffy could :jawalrus:)? He might win but it wouldn't be easy by any means. This isn't pre-timeskip and Luffy is not being beaten that easily. :beli:

Light

Pro
Daps
Sure, he still had that rep but even he himself said that nobody could be the strongest forever.

That sneak attack from Squardo? Marco said that healthy WB would never be hit by something like that. And let's be reality, Squardo would never be able to do that to Big Mom. Even if he somehow caught her off-guard it wouldn't hurt her and he would probably break his sword.

So that by itself makes me personally think Big Mom>Sick Whitebeard at least in terms of durability.

That doesn't mean he wasn't the strongest at that moment, it actually reinforces the fact that he was the strongest.

:jbhmm:I always found it weird that WB wasn't able to dodge that attack and yet he didn't get hit at all by Ace when he was still a sick old man.

Light

Pro
Daps
I just read three paragraphs of Luffy underestimation. :beli:

Jozu would absolutely have a hard time with Luffy in a fight. Did you forget he got embarrassed by Doflamingo and couldn't get out of Parasite (meanwhile G4 Luffy could :jawalrus:)? He might win but it wouldn't be easy by any means. This isn't pre-timeskip and Luffy is not being beaten that easily. :beli:

Oh you mean when Jozu was preoccupied with fighting Crocidile and thus taken off guard :comeon:.

I'll admit that Jozu will have a harder time against Luffy compared to the likes of Dolfa/Cracker.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang

Fam he was huffing and puffing because Nami was using water to directly counter his powers:mindblown:

I feel like I'm taking to a wall here :mindblown:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
See thats the thing when discussing manga. Dudes are stated to be so strong but since they appeared so early in the story line it don't look worth a damn. In the future fodder pirates are going to be looking more powerful that Schibukai and WB, Ace Etc.