Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Y'all heard there's gonna be a live action series for one piece coming? :pachaha:
Mangastream is really late today.
Apparently the plug got arrested. The law is serious over there with their manga :ufdup:

When I saw that we were gonna be on break again
tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
There's a break after the next chapter as well :pachaha:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So word is the tv show isn't coming out till 2020 but it's being said that it's gonna have one of the biggest budgets for a tv show (like GOT or Sense 8)
Lol well this gon be hilarious
and in unrelated news today is officially one piece day in japan, so happy one piece day ya'll :pachaha:

OP has everything now, and more than any other manga

Theme parks
Guiness book record awards
Most sold manga
official day

:ehh:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Y'all heard there's gonna be a live action series for one piece coming? :pachaha:
Apparently the plug got arrested. The law is serious over there with their manga :ufdup:

There's a break after the next chapter as well :pachaha:
You gotta be kidding me!!!:stopitslime: Did they say that in the manga? Between this and the big announcement being a live action show this gotta be the worst week in One Piece history.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Lol well this gon be hilarious

I'm tryna see how Brook looks :russ:

You gotta be kidding me!!!:stopitslime: Did they say that in the manga? Between this and the big announcement being a live action show this gotta be the worst week in One Piece history.

Not in the manga, from the magazine. But in the next chapter we're getting the new popularity poll and a colour spread :manny:

teacher

All Star
Daps
He's been scared twice from what I remember up top :jbhmm:

W53HvUA.jpg

Kluje1U.jpg

IMO that's satire...he doesn't think his grandfather is going to kill him. :beli: I mean scared to fight someone....I guess at Saboady :patrice:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The anime is on the luffy versus cracker fight. Really shows how outmatched Luffy was against cracker. I don't see how he could win one on one versus Big Mom.

I hope Luffy develops a permanent gear technique that lets him keep up with the opponents he faces in the new world.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The anime is on the luffy versus cracker fight. Really shows how outmatched Luffy was against cracker. I don't see how he could win one on one versus Big Mom.

I hope Luffy develops a permanent gear technique that lets him keep up with the opponents he faces in the new world.

With time he will be able to use Gear 4 consistently much like he is now able to handle Gear 2 and Gear 3 without consequences. Awakening is obviously going to be the real gamebreaker since that shyt had Doflamingo turning his entire surroundings into string. I'm not sure how turning his surroundings into rubber will benefit Luffy in combat more than giving him additional momentum but it's clear he will gain it at some point.