Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope its a open world-ish rpg type game I've always wanted that as a OP game.
Lol thats what i and others have said.

One piece is an adventure series and is meant for RPG

Its not martial art fighting focused series like DBZ.

Tho u do have that element in the series via (Sanji, jimbei, and some others)

Trying to make OP transferr into a DBZ type game will be cool.

But if u really want to bring out the potential out of making a OP game. Then it should involve ADVENTURING as thats what the series is about. And these games are from the source thus it should have that.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
anyone recall haki being used in the story before it was officially mentioned? i know there has to be some examples somewhere due to Oda'goats story writing
Fake sanji poster mini story when luffy makes the bull pass out or scared or sum shyt.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope its a open world-ish rpg type game I've always wanted that as a OP game.

I've always thought that one day after One Piece actually ends, they'll make a ridiculously epic RPG that goes all the way from East Blue to Raftel. :wow:

The problem with doing is now is that the story hasn't ended so they'd have to make up an end ing.

anyone recall haki being used in the story before it was officially mentioned? i know there has to be some examples somewhere due to Oda'goats story writing

Enel can use observation haki, although I think in Skypiea they called it mantra or something like that.

You could also make the case that Shanks was using Haki at the very beginning of the series when he scared that Sea King away just by looking at it.

Also Mihawk's sword. The reason it's black is because it's coated with haki 24/7.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Shanks destroying the floor of WB's ship when he went to talk to him about BB.

Haki has many possibles abilities.

One of which is shockwaves due to that example

Sentomarous ability of hitting luffy while being from a distance from him could be Haki to