Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
20th anniversary colour spread
SPUVa0D.jpg
Sentai genre themed

:obama:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Trying to spot Pudding and I don't think I see her with the Strawhats. Haven't seen her since the Sanji carrying Nami panel right? Big Mom vs her pirate crew now?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Trying to spot Pudding and I don't think I see her with the Strawhats. Haven't seen her since the Sanji carrying Nami panel right? Big Mom vs her pirate crew now?
Her commanders will probably hold her off while the rest of her crew keep searching for Capone and Luffy.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Her commanders will probably hold her off while the rest of her crew keep searching for Capone and Luffy.
I don't see that happening tbh. She was able to take luffy's gear 4th hit with ease in her normal state. When she's in that deranged state and after all that's happened so far I don't see her entire crew being able to hold her off at all.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't see that happening tbh. She was able to take luffy's gear 4th hit with ease in her normal state. When she's in that deranged state and after all that's happened so far I don't see her entire crew being able to hold her off at all.
Well they gotta try because they can't make another cake for her lol maybe Bobbins will wake up out his coma and put her to sleep or Pudding might do something.

Pudding a new Straw Hat? Sanji would definitely like that :heh:

Strawhats need fighters. She's not about that life. :pachaha:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Well they gotta try because they can't make another cake for her lol maybe Bobbins will wake up out his coma and put her to sleep or Pudding might do something.

Strawhats need fighters. She's not about that life. :pachaha:
A youtuber by the name of Joy boy Theories pointed out a theory made by someone else that Sanji with the help of Streusen's devil fruit power will make something for Big Mom to stop her rampage (considering he's one of the best if not the best cook in the world). Also considering that Sanjji isn't with his other strawhats this would kind of make sense IMO.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
News is that theres a HUGE game incoming and Oda is involved.

Was that the big news?

Not mad.(tho i wont be playing or coping it)

But was hoping a movie.