Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No lie but Yonkou armies are big as fukk

I just remembered how WB had a crew of over 1,500(thats big as fukk for a pirate crew btw, the biggest pirate crew in our history was like 600 pirates in one crew) and had over 43 crews under him:huhldup:

Big Mom seems to have the biggest army by what it seems

her 34 ministers and their min armies + her crews and sub crews + whatever in laws help her in power + her main pirate crew = :damn:

Kaido is no different, them 500 zions are probably just a unit in his crew, they probably a crap load of people he has including subservant crews

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
No lie but Yonkou armies are big as fukk

I just remembered how WB had a crew of over 1,500(thats big as fukk for a pirate crew btw, the biggest pirate crew in our history was like 600 pirates in one crew) and had over 43 crews under him:huhldup:

Big Mom seems to have the biggest army by what it seems

her 34 ministers and their min armies + her crews and sub crews + whatever in laws help her in power + her main pirate crew = :damn:

Kaido is no different, them 500 zions are probably just a unit in his crew, they probably a crap load of people he has including subservant crews

Remember Luffy has at least 55 ships and 4300 pirates under his command through Orlumbus. He doesn't really want it but if they shyt went down he would have backup.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Remember Luffy has at least 55 ships and 4300 pirates under his command through Orlumbus. He doesn't really want it but if they shyt went down he would have backup.
yeah Luffy has a lot off guys

speaking of which I found this

The Chinese Female Pirate Who Commanded 80,000 Outlaws

female pirate with over 80,000 under her:merchant:

I wonder if Oda will introduce a female character like her

hell Big Mom might be that person who is supposed to represent her

speaking of Orlumbus, he has a brother named Columbus who was supposed to go against enemy large fleet(guess they having a skirmish or its finished by now) I wonder if that other large fleet will show up and appear

Last edited: