Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Removing all emotions from his children doesn't seem to be that great of an idea after all. Now we know why Sanji cry so much. Judge is probably a simp too:hhh:.
Surprising how the Vinsmokes are totally lost in the situation.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
We also got a new cover story series.

Haven't had one of those in a while

Yep. This could be the start of the great incident.

HGz7Y9N.png

That strawhats flag :wow:
Look at Cavendish on the deck still feeling himself :russ:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Removing all emotions from his children doesn't seem to be that great of an idea after all. Now we know why Sanji cry so much. Judge is probably a simp too:hhh:.
Surprising how the Vinsmokes are totally lost in the situation.
Really surprising. Its kinda some plot shyt cause no way papa Vinsmoke create an empire and not forsee at least a CHANCE of betrayal

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yep. This could be the start of the great incident.

HGz7Y9N.png

That strawhats flag :wow:
Look at Cavendish on the deck still feeling himself :russ:

This flick made me realize Luffy is Yonko level. Still on the fence as to wether he's as strong as Big Mom herself in a 1v1 but the kid went from a barrel to a navy fleet.

Switch

All Star
Daps
This plan is going to fail so badly :mjlol:

Judge is a bytch, type to dish it out but can't take it. I really hope this is some elaborate act he's putting on.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This flick made me realize Luffy is Yonko level. Still on the fence as to wether he's as strong as Big Mom herself in a 1v1 but the kid went from a barrel to a navy fleet.

Status wise he's nearly there. At the start of Dressrosa people thought Luffy was a giant monster not a rubber kid so he still has a ways to go on that front.

Strength wise I'd say he's strong as a yonko commander. He barely beat Cracker with help after 11 hours which says a lot lol