Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
BTW

Late on this

But this was cool. They made the musical in the manta better

They also showed the countries/islands that they got to make that cake

There's probably other islands that r like the ones in the vid.

How they made such a fun looking theme so incredibly creepy....:picard:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Right now I'm actually more interested what will happen between Sanji and his fam. He either has to take over Germa 66 or destroy it completely to boost his character's rep (similar to how Usopp's rep was boosted in Dressrosa and Zoro's most likely will in Wano Country).

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Mama's about to lose it and force the entire party to team up to take her down (maybe not her actual kids).
Nah her kids would join in too. She treats them like shyt and even kills them. If there's absolute certainty that she can go down they'll jump in.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Just as I and many others thought

Elbaf has that Yggarsil tree from Norse mythology that has several realms/worlds

Wonder how big this country is?

Only thing left to clarify is the fable aspect. What elements of Aesop fables r there?
It's true, I didn't notice the giant tree-looking thing on Elbaf at first :ohhh:.
Anyway, Dogtooth stay doing things right but always end up failing somehow :wow:.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
C'mon Oda. I just want to see Big Mom get bodied. Please don't make me feel sorry for her

scared.gif

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Right now I'm actually more interested what will happen between Sanji and his fam. He either has to take over Germa 66 or destroy it completely to boost his character's rep (similar to how Usopp's rep was boosted in Dressrosa and Zoro's most likely will in Wano Country).

Lord Sanj swagging on the table like :win: "Sup Fam"

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
C'mon Oda. I just want to see Big Mom get bodied. Please don't make me feel sorry for her

scared.gif
:lolbron:Man this is One Piece, you know the drill. You gonna go from being :pacspit: at a villain all arc to :mjcry: by the time they die because you find out all of their motives and principles.

'Cept for Eneru. He was just a dikk. Hell they even did the slow-burn with Arlong where he seemed like a complete sociopath then 10 years later you find out he was hardened by racism and went super-militant:francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron:Man this is One Piece, you know the drill. You gonna go from being :pacspit: at a villain all arc to :mjcry: by the time they die because you find out all of their motives and principles.

'Cept for Eneru. He was just a dikk. Hell they even did the slow-burn with Arlong where he seemed like a complete sociopath then 10 years later you find out he was hardened by racism and went super-militant:francis:
Doubt that

We got this with Dofla and that didnt make him anyless a a$$hole.

This just Oda providing whyBM gets mad concerning this picture.

Plus this a good way to show some of Elbaf which we probably wont see until 2020-2021

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London
Katakuri failed at every turn :snoop:, this breh has the ability of foresight yet he was unable to stop even one of the alliance's moves. :gucci:What was Smoothie doing whilst all this shyt was going down? I'm thinking that these brehs have high bounties purely because of who their mum is. Katakuri has a higher bounty than Jack but right now the latter is looking like the more dangerous of the two.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Katakuri failed at every turn :snoop:, this breh has the ability of foresight yet he was unable to stop even one of the alliance's moves. :gucci:

Well he can only predict like 5 seconds into the future and since he's taking on Luffy, Capone, Pedro and Jinbei by himself the future is continuously changing in his head which reinforces what Capone said at the end of last chapter

Sv59ygc.png

So if anything he should be getting an MVP award for even trying to bring them down because it seems he's the only commander actually putting in work while his sister and the rest of his family has literally been sitting on the sides doing nothing :russ:

Even Smoothie is trying to bark orders talking bout stop Capone. Like bytch do you know you're a commander, you should've been helping your brother since shyt popped off. :russ:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Doffy was a piece of shyt even before his life went to shyt. fukk em with his OP ass :pachaha:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dogtooth's foresight ability is limited in a chaotic environment like this because there are too many variables. I'm sure in a one-on-one fight he'd be beasting (and I'm sure that we will still get to see him do that) and right now he's the only one actually giving the crew any serious trouble dealing with Capone, Jinbei and Luffy at the same time.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I just realized Nami and Jimbe are going to make the best combo out of all the Straw Hats. Jimbe's strongest attacks involve water and Nami can create water or rain whenever she wants.