Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a real note, this arc has officially sold me on Brook. He's been really coming through in this arc :banderas:

My dude slid up in there like
QStxJG.gif

smashed the picture, and came out with the :mjgrin: afterwards.
Easily the best of the post-timeskip story arcs IMO. Dressrossa was cool, but a little bloated IMO. And I wanted to see Nico Robin shine a little more :birdman:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yooo, that bird man is in heaven right now. Old boy is basically :krs: every other page.

Yall notice Carrot goes back and forth between having bunny hands and people hands?

The rabbit paws are actually gloves.she uses to fight.

Anyone else think Jinbei could die in this arc? :lupe:

Man people have been trying to say Jinbei's gonna die since Impel Down but it never happens lol

This chapter basically cemented it definitely won't happen since he's now a member of the Strawhat crew.

On a real note, this arc has officially sold me on Brook. He's been really coming through in this arc :banderas:

My dude slid up in there like
QStxJG.gif

smashed the picture, and came out with the :mjgrin: afterwards.
Easily the best of the post-timeskip story arcs IMO. Dressrossa was cool, but a little bloated IMO. And I wanted to see Nico Robin shine a little more :birdman:

Yo that's the best use of that gif :russ:

When you think about it, Brook got that chance to smash the picture because of Katakuri telling everyone to focus on the real Luffy and not the clones. He basically fukked over Big Mum :mjlol:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
American comics are mostly garbage. I haven't found many other mangas that work for me. I don't know what I would read without it. :mjcry:

Yo understatement of the year! :russ:
I remember I joined the comic wave after being on the manga tip for the longest and I was dumbfounded. :mindblown: I'm looking at all these supposed classics like "WTF! This the most 'I think people really behave/think like that in real life' bullshyt I've read". I honestly think American (h.r.* cac) story-telling in general has only begun to get better in the past 10-15 years. In fact I think the sitcoms flourished because they didn't need that much development plot-wise.

It's honestly like American writers weren't interested in just telling stories, it's like they were incapable of writing good, real and relatable characters. So they had to write stories to fit the un-relatable characters they created. MC's that don't even realize that they're hypocrites, that never go through the necessary process of self-doubt and believable moral-failing, that make ambiguous decisions while asserting that they're right (when perspective wise they could be wrong), you name it man. MC's from the 80's and 90's barely did truly profound introspection from what I grew up watching.

* h.r. - here read

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Anyone else think Jinbei could die in this arc? :lupe:

Death flags have been waving over Jinbei since he first showed up here, but I don't think Oda will go there. I can see Pedro going out sacrificing himself Pell-style, then chilling on a rooftop later all fine, Pell-style.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't want Jinbei to die, and usually that's not something you have to worry about too much in One Piece anyway, but I can't ignore the sheer amount of blatant death flags around Jinbei. :sadcam:

Big Mom not being able to take his soul might just be to throw us off and make us think shyt is sweet, only for him to get killed in the battle.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Maybe big mom can take souls from people that fear death. People like Luffy and Jimbei don't fear death. This it's their trump card :ohhh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Last edited: