Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Probably premature to call it, but I'm thinkin' this arc ends up in the top 3 so far. Marineford got top bidding for me and then I'd have to think long and hard on the others but this one is already best of the new world.
1) Sabaody/Marineford
2) Water 7/Enies Lobby
3) Alabasta
4) Thriller Bark (people are lukewarm on this overall but I love it)
5) Arlong Park

This arc will definitely knock one of those off with a string finish

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1) Sabaody/Marineford
2) Water 7/Enies Lobby
3) Alabasta
4) Thriller Bark (people are lukewarm on this overall but I love it)
5) Arlong Park

This arc will definitely knock one of those off with a string finish

Alabasta and Enies Lobby are the two I have competing for top three with this arc but depending on the conclusion, I think this passes one or both based on all the power players involved. I didn't like Thriller Bark myself, but Arlong Park got me hooked on the series (cats had told me repeatedly not to stop until I got past that part too). I really liked the Impel Down arc too.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm guessing even Dogtooth's ability has a limit. It looks like he can only tell the future if he is looking at the event it isn't some omnipotent ability or he would have known Brook was going in for the sneak attack.

Well, we kind of already know the limit.

He can only see like 10 seconds into the future so there's a limit as to how far he can see, and there's some stuff (like the cake being destroyed) that he just can't prevent even if he sees it coming. And I think he can only see stuff that's within his field of vision (for example I don't think he could see what was going to happen in another room).

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That is what I like about one piece. Everyone has a role to play and the end results are effective. Everyone gets their wins. Not like dragon ball z when everyone relys on goku to save the day and everyone dies out or just there to be there like krillin, yamcha, tein.. :mjcry:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well, we kind of already know the limit.

He can only see like 10 seconds into the future so there's a limit as to how far he can see, and there's some stuff (like the cake being destroyed) that he just can't prevent even if he sees it coming. And I think he can only see stuff that's within his field of vision (for example I don't think he could see what was going to happen in another room).

I don't think he can see the results of his own actions in the future. He didn't know Sanji would dodge his bullet and didn't see Jinbei coming with the water to bail out Luffy either. That'd keep him from being overpowered in combat.