Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I made a One Piece Tier List. Tell me how you feel about it.

k34wT68.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think there will be so much fukkery going on that the Straw Hats will end up escaping without having to fight big mom. They have the means to escape practically undetected using the mirror world.

No way they give the phoneglyps back after all the trouble they went through.

I think the x-factor is the Tamatebako. Big Mom obviously wants to use it to age Pudding so her third eye powers awaken fully but she doesn't know the Fishmen booby trapped it. That bomb is going to blow up in their faces, and if Brooke and Nami can negate Zeus and Prometheus with their combined power over souls and the weather, Big Mom will be at the weakest she has ever been. I really believe that it is reasonable that the Strawhats will beat her this arc, if only through pure luck and the convenience of having the precise countermeasures at hand.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I thought that comment combined with Brulee seeing the copies meant that either the Strawhats figure out a way to eliminate Big Mom's threat now or get to Wano with BM coming after them. If she's not dealt with, she's gonna be chasing after them heavy bc she's not about to let herself get played again like Gol D.

Yeah I agree I also think it would be interesting to see them sort of try and avoid her until what I assume will be a final fight on Fishman island between her crew and the Strawhats (aka the prophecy about fishman island being destroyed)

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think the x-factor is the Tamatebako. Big Mom obviously wants to use it to age Pudding so her third eye powers awaken fully but she doesn't know the Fishmen booby trapped it. That bomb is going to blow up in their faces, and if Brooke and Nami can negate Zeus and Prometheus with their combined power over souls and the weather, Big Mom will be at the weakest she has ever been. I really believe that it is reasonable that the Strawhats will beat her this arc, if only through pure luck and the convenience of having the precise countermeasures at hand.
Even without Promethues and Zues, Big Mom can steal someones soul with one swipe of her hand. I don't see how luffy, or anyone can beat her.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Even without Promethues and Zues, Big Mom can steal someones soul with one swipe of her hand. I don't see how luffy, or anyone can beat her.

I think Brook might lead a soul rebellion against her..... but honestly they should run with Sanji's sister once the chaos starts

teacher

All Star
Daps

k34wT68.jpg

:flabbynsick: Rayleigh is admiral level, I think Sabo is admiral level, I think Mihawk is admiral level, I'd put Luffy @ admiral level tpo and I think Zoro should be same tier as Law and I'd put Doffy up at, at least yonkou commander, remember he wasn't shook of aokiji and aokiji wasn't in a rush to throw down with him, I"d put Dragon @ yonkou level

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

k34wT68.jpg

Put Luffy down a tier

What he said ^

We saw how he stood against Cracker. Only reason he lasted so long was because Nami helped him and he kept eating Cracker lol also Urouge is way too low homie. Don't forget he was the only one of the supernovas to roll up on big mums territory and beat a commander. Rayleigh should be up there with the admirals, so should Mihawk as he was said to be giving Shanks infamous battles when he had 2 arms. His performance in marineford was amazing as well, dude cut a giant tsunami in half with one casual slash. Weeble should be up in the high warlord tier as Kizaru told us that he was as strong as whitebeard was in his youth and we saw the damage he did to an island with former whitebeard pirates on it so he's no joke. :pachaha:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Put Luffy down a tier

Nah, Luffy is definitely Yonko commander level. Not first mate level, but he's definitely strong enough to be a commander at this point.

I might move Rayleigh and Marco up to Admiral level though.

Edit: And I'd definitely move Mihawk up to Admiral level, he's above the other Warlords IMO. And I'd probably put Doffy on commander level.

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nah, Luffy is definitely Yonko commander level. Not first mate level, but he's definitely strong enough to be a commander at this point.

I might move Rayleigh and Marco up to Admiral level though.

I agree. Luffy would be a commander at this point

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Random observation. One piece has been out since 1997 and Fairy tale has been out since 2006. One Piece currently has 855 issues while Fairy Tale already has 521. Fairy tail might end up with more issues before One Piece is even over... :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
London
Sanji has been :scust: this entire arc. If Zoro was on Whole Cake Island that dude is never being allowed to rejoin the crew.

ee2c5af4d51e79e75e45b7ea20260cbe.jpg

We need Luffy and Sanji's faces photoshopped here.

Last edited: