Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
full

Reunited at last....

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Sanjiv been acting like a real bytch this arc, hopefully the writer makes him redeem himself by creating havoc to save his fam and escaping Big Momz after he feeds Ruffy and Ruffy does the inevitable "I'm back" scream at the top of his lungs

I don't know if y'all fakkits peeped it but following Brook story and sly comments he was no regular pirate before he turned to bones, he knows a lot of shyt and his real background will come out later

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This has been a great arc for Brook. :wow:

That said, I'm gonna be REAL disappointed if Sanji leaves the island without beating the asses of his father/brothers. No way I want the crew to team up with them.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I feel they they r gonna try and get Sanjis family from getting killed in the wedding.

In order to do that they probably gon do something like " let sanjis family go and we'll give u the copies of the poneglyph"

Brooks words about war with BM if they were to ever try to copy the poneglyphs again seem to be foreshadowing that when they get finish with Kaido and turn attention to BM they gonna have to go to a all out war to get that poneglyph.

Probably fight her in a bloddy brawl just to get the copies he got currently.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel they they r gonna try and get Sanjis family from getting killed in the wedding.

In order to do that they probably gon do something like " let sanjis family go and we'll give u the copies of the poneglyph"

Brooks words about war with BM if they were to ever try to copy the poneglyphs again seem to be foreshadowing that when they get finish with Kaido and turn attention to BM they gonna have to go to a all out war to get that poneglyph.

I thought that comment combined with Brulee seeing the copies meant that either the Strawhats figure out a way to eliminate Big Mom's threat now or get to Wano with BM coming after them. If she's not dealt with, she's gonna be chasing after them heavy bc she's not about to let herself get played again like Gol D.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I kinda feel like a big mom fight is gonna be a team battle a la moria/oars

Kaido is gonna get the 1 on 1 fade

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Everything happens for a reason with Oda. Don't forget about the bomb in the treasure box. It's going to make Big bytch destroy that entire island, but that will indirectly save Sanji's family. Can't wait to see how they will escape the island.

Oh and if Luffy squad leaves for Wano, imagine the skills Zoro and Brook will learn there :wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I thought that comment combined with Brulee seeing the copies meant that either the Strawhats figure out a way to eliminate Big Mom's threat now or get to Wano with BM coming after them. If she's not dealt with, she's gonna be chasing after them heavy bc she's not about to let herself get played again like Gol D.
Impossible for BM to be dealt with now. She's to powerful, and has to big a army to deal with.

Plus WCI is expected to end soon for Reverie arc(political meeting) and intro to Wano

Plus it's been stated that Luffy dealing with the Yonkous one at a time. And his focus is Kaidou

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Impossible for BM to be dealt with now. She's to powerful, and has to big a army to deal with.

Plus WCI is expected to end soon for Reverie arc(political meeting) and intro to Wano

Plus it's been stated that Luffy dealing with the Yonkous one at a time. And his focus is Kaidou

Oda has low key surrounded Big Mom with threats though. Capone has a scheme, there's an army of trapped exotic creatures in the books, the box with the bombs, Caesar Clown needs to come up with something and has the gas formula and Germa is about to be betrayed. The fact that Reverie is coming up definitely wouldn't fit beating her outright but having BM stuck dealing with all of that other mess (which eliminates or at least delays the threat of BM) would make more sense imo than giving the poneglyph copies back and having to return for a war. Brook's been popping about the importance of stealing those poneglyphs all along, to give them back feels like a step back from all those statements.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

There's no way Sanji's bytch ass family (aside from Reiju) is worth giving up copies of the Poneglyphs. :hhh:

As far as I'm concerned they deserve whatever they get.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think there will be so much fukkery going on that the Straw Hats will end up escaping without having to fight big mom. They have the means to escape practically undetected using the mirror world.

No way they give the phoneglyps back after all the trouble they went through.