Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_okrg05VkhQ1v47x3jo1_400.png

Why Oda :dead:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Egg nikka turned to a full blown chicken :mjlol:

Simp Gawd finally got his priorities skrait :wow:

nikkas was right when they said Jimbei didnt spin the roullette

this arc really gonna be so lit.. SO MUCH is happening at the same time

Also they were right about the picnic basket off food Sanji prepared. Oda stay dropping little clues throughout the manga.

I am glad Jimbe decided not to spin that stupid wheel. I think we might be in store for more fukkery at the wedding especially if Big Mom invited other pirate crews to the wedding.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Also they were right about the picnic basket off food Sanji prepared. Oda stay dropping little clues throughout the manga.

I am glad Jimbe decided not to spin that stupid wheel. I think we might be in store for more fukkery at the wedding especially if Big Mom invited other pirate crews to the wedding.

:ohh: didnt even think of that..

Luffy already hated in the New World for what he did to Mingo... shyt might just be reality out in these manga-skreets brehh

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
this arc gon have some shyt

but its not gon go on that long Oda said 2017 will have the Reverie Arc, and the intro to Wano arc

so whatever happens probably wont last long till or past halfway of summer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
this arc gon have some shyt

but its not gon go on that long Oda said 2017 will have the Reverie Arc, and the intro to Wano arc

so whatever happens probably wont last long till or past halfway of summer
The only thing left is Sanji delivering the food and then the wedding itself, isn't it? Depending on the breaks Oda takes, I think this arc will be finished come spring time.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Chapter is hype. I'm still not sure how they resolve all this, the mirror world is a big advantage and I'm assuming Sanji bout to bring Luffy some grub through the rain like he did with his mom. Maybe Reiju takes over Germa and goes to East Blue to save the hostages as a new ally to the Strawhats while they make a move for Wano. But I don't know how both escape with Big Mom going in short of Capone's plan being way bigger than anyone would have expected.
:mjcry:you were right breh. One piece deep. 2 people who changed his life : his mom and Luffy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

aint gonna lie guy covered some of the reasons why I fukk with this series heavy:ehh:

One piece being the 3rd best comic selling ever at 400 million:wow:(330 million Jpan + 70 million overseas If i recall)

if things go right when Wano kick into gear + a movie that can result in possibly 17-22 million in just that year of sales Plus one piece has more years to go. making it accelerate closer to surpass Batman:lupe: