Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Did a quick sketch of Luffy going into 4th gear for the first time

2uBtKDdh.jpg

It always gives me chills when Luffy says GEAR FOUUUUURTHHHHH:wow:
2uBtKDd.jpg

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Ok so I recently watched the new one piece movie and that motivated me to catch up.The anime is trizzash so I switched to the manga and started to binge read. Had like two years or so to read but I made it:whew: it'll just give my brief synopsis of what I think of each arch

Punk Hazard

I left off from here so by the time I jumped to the manga I was half way through. So Punk Hazard was cool waay better than fishmen island. I thought Ceaser was a whatever villan but seeing smoker and my boy law :ooh:in the game was definitely the highlight of this arc to me. PH was just a good set up for Deressosa

Dressrosa

Now this was a great arc seeing Luffy take on a now former Shichibukai and that is Doflamingo:ohhh: this is the type of shyt I've been waiting for since the strawhats set foot in the New World. Seeing Law's backstory being connected to Dof had me on the edge of my seat. Oh and Law is a D too:lupe: whatever the fukk that means. Dof was a demon the heinous shyt he did to the people of Dressrosa even taking out your fam just for some privilege:damn: Sabo coming in holding his little brother down he's apart of the revolutionary army and he has ace's fruit

All in all the fight was satisfying but seeing Luffy still struggle. This nikka wants to fight errebody and he barely beat Dof and I know for a fact there is dude that are even stronger than Dof. Maybe Luffy will have to go through an awakening like Dof was mentioning during their fight.:jbhmm:

:heh:@ Luffy having stans now and he got over 5,000 goon on call
full

Zou

Not much to say here mosty just a lot of setup. I do like how there was different things happening at once. With sanji missing and that pirate terrorizing the minks felt like things were finally rolling.

Totto Land Arc

Of couse this one isn't finished but this is shaping up to be a dope arc. I loved how we go deeper into sanji's backstory. So Sanji comes from a family of savages:picard: Seeing his backstory and how they treated him was heartbreaking
full

Now I understand why sanji is such a simp. The only people who gave a shyt about was his mother and sister:sadbron: . This makes me like him even more, I can't wait to see Sanji and Luffy reunite and pull up on all they asses:ohlawd:

I think the New World should have started this lit and hope the other straw hats will get their own future arcs centered around them.I'm glad when I caught up with one piece to see the series is still in a great place.:ahh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
powerup i bet, asura form/attack was a peek at his demon arua/haki....he sacrificed it
On some real shyt

I don't fukk with any of these dumbass theories(they always come off flawed. And just seem corny)

But if there's one theory I fukk with is this

Will probably explain Brookes abilities of his ice

And Zoro and his power of illusions