Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Luffy himself said hes nothing but a pirate. During the chopper arc I think.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember debating with somebody on :hamster: about whether or not Luffy was a hero. Well, the creator himself say's hes not. :evil:

According to Doflamingo's philosophies though, whoever rules an era is inevitably looked at as the hero.

Plus Luffy may not care justice, but his morality inevitably leads him to fighting the good fight...we all know damn well that he's gonna save the world from Blackbeard at some point.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Punk Hazard started in the anime today. Episode was decent, the next one should be where they fight that Dragon. Crazy that the anime is that close to the manga...I mean the arc isn't even over in the manga yet.

Hopefully it doesn't cause an Planet Namek/Enies Lobby type situation in the anime where they drag everything out to avoid catching up to the manga.

In any case we should get to see Law da Gawd sonning Smoker animated in the next couple weeks.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4HBMnkHHCE"]So long, Usopp - FUNimation dub - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not usually that big on dubs but I'd say this was pretty well done. :obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Franky busts his guns :whew:

Warmachine_proton_cannon.gif

coriclue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder who's floating in the sea at the end.Whoever it is, he must be realy strong...going alone in the NW and overslept