Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dofla rollin solo, only a few dozen feet above certain death :whew: I've been lookin forward to seeing him vs. Luffy for so long. Can't wait.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Some of her forms dependent upon her having to be wielded by someone else too,I think Caesar has Monet's heart instead of Smoker's heart.

dap this man. I'm interested in actually seeing Doflo go to work man.:noah:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:

Things are getting a little too serious. This man will kill whoever he can kill. I don't think it will come to a battle. Too early to face this one.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
brehs I hope young luffy and the squad get out of there before Doflamingo shows up :to:

I don't think they can take him :sadcam:

:russ: at Caesar offing his own bish tho

nikka was all hype on some "smoker im taking yo ass wit me :dead:"

next panel

Monet: :deadmanny:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dofla vs Luffy already? I thought they'd build it up more, but I kinda hope it does happen because Luffy hasn't even been threatened since entering the new world. No one has shown us a damned thing.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Dofla vs Luffy already? I thought they'd build it up more, but I kinda hope it does happen because Luffy hasn't even been threatened since entering the new world. No one has shown us a damned thing.
We'll find out in 3 weeks :to:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I'm all for a Luffy vs Doflaswag but I really want this arc to end it's dragging a bit much imo :yeshrug: I need then to get off this island at least, then square off.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ: at Caesar offing his own bish tho

nikka was all hype on some "smoker im taking yo ass wit me :dead:"

next panel

Monet: :deadmanny:

Law: :troll:

No way Luffy will fight DoFla that quick. I think he said he was headed over to where Franky and Baby 5 were fighting.

Franky might be about to take a huge L. :sadcam:

Daps
couple of interesting things....

1) Doflo.* GAWDDAYUM I already liked his character, but now he has (just in the span of this Arc) become my favorite villain. He has to be related to the nobles.

2) Law seems to hint that the super rookies are seriously fukking up the order in the new world already, makes me wonder if there is already an alliance between others, or if they will all in some way become a stabilizing force in the new world. The lines are already kinda drawn. Law and Luffy getting together, Kid semi having beef with Big Mam and Luffy having the same (will they team up to take her?...no giggity).

* back to Doflo... his power is baffling the shyt out of me. At first I was thinking he didn't have a devil fruit power but was just vicious with trip wire like Walter from Hellsing... but this nikka is gliding across the ocean on them shyts so i'm confused

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Interview and designs from Oda about the new movie 'Z'. Nothing groundbreaking in the interview but he did have a few interesting comments on his characters.

Crunchyroll - Inside The Exhibition of ONE PIECE - Pictures x Movies x Experience's Osaka Update

People aside from Oda depict Luffy and Zoro too chatty. Oda corrected the script hundreds of times. ex.”Luffy won’t say such a thing, Mr.Suzuki (scenario writer).”
Oda completely trusts the voice actors of the strawhat pirates
Oda was deeply impressed at the opening movie and all action scenes.
Luffy is not a hero. He never never refers to justice.
Oda is not good at drawing machines. He respects Akira Toriyama, who can easily draw complex machines.

I remember debating with somebody on :hamster: about whether or not Luffy was a hero. Well, the creator himself say's hes not. :evil: