Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
He was a pirate 50+ years ago, so I bet he ran into Sanji's dad or granddad back in the day.

And yeah, Zoro straight threw Sanji in the bushes like :camby:

Thats my pirate hunter.

Realest Straw Hat alive. Zolo dont play that fake friend shyt, if you say you aint squad then you aint squad.

Remember the Gospel he spat when ussop tried pulling that fukkery?

#nofakenakama

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats my pirate hunter.

Realest Straw Hat alive. Zolo dont play that fake friend shyt, if you say you aint squad then you aint squad.

Remember the Gospel he spat when ussop tried pulling that fukkery?

#nofakenakama

That's my Pirate Hunter:to:

This situation is different, but again Zorro gets it right.

BlackEfron

BlackieRobinson
Daps
I heard a good theory on oro jackson the strawhats might split again
a group with law zoro franky kinemon etc. might go to wano and everyone else goes to big mom

- blackierobinson

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Zoro a real one.

anyways I heard AOT season 2 is the final season.

shyt just made me think that series like AOT could be ending soon if not later and shyt is not even 7 years old series.

while OP is taking its time its been 5 years into NW and we havent even gotten into a Yonkou confrontation. LOL

Sidenote: How many of yall quitting manga after a certain one ends. I know I am once One piece ends. Once this series wraps up(which wont be for long time) I am done with manga.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Zoro a real one.

anyways I heard AOT season 2 is the final season.

shyt just made me think that series like AOT could be ending soon if not later and shyt is not even 7 years old series.

while OP is taking its time its been 5 years into NW and we havent even gotten into a Yonkou confrontation. LOL

Sidenote: How many of yall quitting manga after a certain one ends. I know I am once One piece ends. Once this series wraps up(which wont be for long time) I am done with manga.

lots of new piff coming up

Fate
One punch man
tokyo ghoul

etc

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
lots of new piff coming up

Fate
One punch man
tokyo ghoul

etc
thats cool man but none of those do it for me.

Maybe if they might show up on toonami I will check out there show i but even thats uncertain Cause I dont be checkin Toonami for shyt anyways unless AOT is on.

isnt One punch a satire?

if it is then I am good

teacher

All Star
Daps
anime did a good job with gear 4th in the manga I didn't really understand what was going on with it

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I saw something about most comics sold all time

and One piece was No. 4 at 345 million behind Spiderman

but those was its 2013 numbers

now its gotta be 365 million with it having 320 million sold in Japan alone.

saw Batman at 460

One piece could beat Batman and brehs:obama:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I saw something about most comics sold all time

and One piece was No. 4 at 345 million behind Spiderman

but those was its 2013 numbers

now its gotta be 365 million with it having 320 million sold in Japan alone.

saw Batman at 460

One piece could beat Batman and brehs:obama:

this what im talkin about in this link

Top 9 Best Selling Comic Series Of All Time‏

remind you OPs 345 million is 2013 #s it has sold more in Japan and Worldwide more now in 2016

4. One Piece

55a8bab533f9b.jpg

One Piece

Sales: Over 345 million

I think we’ve got enough time for another trip to the Land of the Rising Sun, and this time for a series that has an acknowledged debt to Dragon Ball: crazy pirate adventure epic One Piece.

In fact, creator Eiichiro Oda seems to have taken Dragon Ball’s popularity and/or length as a challenge, since the series – which began in 1997, and is still ongoing – currently consists of 73 volumes.

Plus, well, it is the fourth biggest selling comic in the world.

Like Toriyama’s crowning achievement, One Piece has been helped by an anime adaptation – including several special episodes that have crossed over with Dragon Ball – and its popularity seems to have no end, much like the series itself.

The 60th volume was the fastest-selling manga of all time on release, a record surpassed only by the 61th and then 66th collected editions.

3. Spider-Man

55a8bab58dbaf.jpg

Spider-Man

Sales: Over 360 million

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can. Has international sales of a huge size, catches readers just like flies.

The reasoning behind Spidey’s massive popularity – short version: geek who gets superpowers, girlfriends is wish-fulfilment for geeks without superpowers, girlfriends – is well-documented, but the staggering amount of success his various comics have had is less so.

Aside from the voluminous total sales, Spidey also benefited from a renumbering during the early-nineties speculator boom, with the Todd McFarlane title racking up pre-orders of 2 million.

The webhead also has the honour of the biggest-selling single issue in the past decade with Amazing Spider-Man #583.

The reason? A back-up story with a cameo by little-known Marvel character “President Barrack Obama”.

2. Batman

55a8bab64d9d7.jpg

Batman

Sales: Over 460 million

It’s alleged that at the height of his early popularity, Batman’s Detective Comics regularly sold in excess of a million copies to kids getting in at the ground floor of this funnybook business.

That story might be apocryphal, but what’s definite is that Bats is one of the bestselling heroes of all time.

Like Cap and The Phantom, the Caped Crusader’s longevity has helped.

He first appeared in Detective Comics #27, cover dated May 1939 – along with the character’s ability to adapt with the times, from the pulp-inspired hero of his early incarnation through the sixties camp of the Adam West TV show to the grim ‘n’ gritty “real world” feel adopted by the Nolan films.

Factor in new fans drawn in by those various screen adaptations, and maybe that figure isn’t quite so surprising.

1. Superman

55a8bab6a8ee0.jpg

Superman

Sales: Over 600 million

Here comes the best selling comic character of all time, of course it had to be the original, and most iconic, superhero of the lot who has the number one spot.

Created, much like Captain America, by a couple of Jewish kids who were sick of this Hitler jerk, Superman was hugely popular in the thirties as a model American who embodied everything good about the national identity, at a time when that identity mattered most.

The fact that he wasn’t actually American didn’t matter, with that patriotic colour scheme and shield making Supes one of the most recognisable fictional characters this side of Mickey Mouse.

Superman has never been out of print since his first issue of Action Comics in 1938, and has been spun-off into everything from all-ages comics, films, TV shows and lunchboxes.

With the upcoming release of Batman Vs Superman, this pair aren't like to getting toppled anytime soon.

- See more at: Top 9 Best Selling Comic Series Of All Time‏