Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think we're closer to the end than people think...Oda's editors (who know the ending) said not too long ago that One Piece was around 70% done.

But then again, Oda isn't exactly good at estimating how long the series will run considering he originally only planned for the series to last for five years. A year recruiting crewmates, three years of adventures on the Grand Line, and a year for the final arc. We see how that worked out...

I'm just looking forward to the final arc. The one Oda said would make Marineford look like a minor side storyt :whew:

When you think about it after this arc, everyone's backstory will have been told. This next arc should significantly influence where the manga goes next. Unless Oda wants to do an arc about how Zoro's eye got scratched. :ohhh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
When you think about it after this arc, everyone's backstory will have been told. This next arc should significantly influence where the manga goes next. Unless Oda wants to do an arc about how Zoro's eye got scratched. :ohhh:

Nah, that's just going to be a flashback for when he debuts a completely new move like Luffy's Gear Fourth and it shows how he learned it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We might get two back stories in one with this arc. It seems like Brook knows something :leostare:

He was a pirate 50+ years ago, so I bet he ran into Sanji's dad or granddad back in the day.

And yeah, Zoro straight threw Sanji in the bushes like :camby:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He wanted friends and to make delicious treats bruh. Sanjis big brothers got to be super nice with them feet.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was said that Sanji learned his fighting style from Red Leg Zeff. Plus kicking people wouldn't be an effective technique for an assassin. His family's fighting style is probably something completely different.

They're probably all simps though. :francis:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I love One Piece. :ahh:

Another great chapter. Another Oda curve ball.
I honestly was hoping Sanji's pops was dude from the world government council just to get some big picture stuff happening and move the story along, but now I want to see where this goes.:ohhh:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Family of assassins huh? Sanji seems to have the perfect skill if he wants to kill people. All up in the kitchen like :mjpls: sliding poison in people's food. And Zoro was spitting that real talk. They on the hit list of some big names. shyt could get ugly for them real quick.