Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Don't be surprised, if he doesn't return with a power-up :lolbron:
:ohhh: Its about time
I think this might be Big Mom's daughter -

35ic3dc.jpg

Anyway, I'm pretty interested to learn about Sanji's family, sounds like whoever the Vinsmoke family is they're really important. Brook said the name gave him chills. I'm guessing either they're the rulers of some country in the New World or really far up in the government. Though there's a theory that blond Gorusei in the suit is Sanji's dad -

Gorosei_Brand_New_World-1024x576.png

I'm guessing that Sanji won't come back and eventually Luffy and his allies will crash the Tea Party to get him back.

I've heard that Sanji is his son rumor for years and it pretty much always broke down to what we are basically seeing now. That the wanted picture being wrong was why he was able to join the crew and once they got the wanted picture right his pops would send the goons for him.
:jbhmm:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
If shyt goes down might we see Luffy's fleet earlier than expected? :jbhmm:

This is gonna be good real good :blessed:

It would be crazy to see that level of escalation so soon:ohhh: but it makes sense. Any conflict between Luffy and Big Moms was going to end that way. I thought they were going to the Samurai island but that whole arc is on the backburner unless the wedding is taking place there.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think this might be Big Mom's daughter -

35ic3dc.jpg

Anyway, I'm pretty interested to learn about Sanji's family, sounds like whoever the Vinsmoke family is they're really important. Brook said the name gave him chills. I'm guessing either they're the rulers of some country in the New World or really far up in the government. Though there's a theory that blond Gorusei in the suit is Sanji's dad -

Gorosei_Brand_New_World-1024x576.png

I'm guessing that Sanji won't come back and eventually Luffy and his allies will crash the Tea Party to get him back.

I don't think so. Why would any of those guys want to see their son marry a pirate's daughter? Especially if this would mean the Strawhats, led by a D, becoming allied with a Yonkou.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't think so. Why would any of those guys want to see their son marry a pirate's daughter? Especially if this would mean the Strawhats, led by a D, becoming allied with a Yonkou.

Why not though? They Gorosei only goal is to keep power and the status quo. If Big mom said marry a celestial dragon to my daughter or else you know the Gorosei would throw Sanji (who is a pirate himself) to the bushes.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think we're closer to the end than people think...Oda's editors (who know the ending) said not too long ago that One Piece was around 70% done.

But then again, Oda isn't exactly good at estimating how long the series will run considering he originally only planned for the series to last for five years. A year recruiting crewmates, three years of adventures on the Grand Line, and a year for the final arc. We see how that worked out...

I'm just looking forward to the final arc. The one Oda said would make Marineford look like a minor side storyt :whew:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think we're closer to the end than people think...Oda's editors (who know the ending) said not too long ago that One Piece was around 70% done.

But then again, Oda isn't exactly good at estimating how long the series will run considering he originally only planned for the series to last for five years. A year recruiting crewmates, three years of adventures on the Grand Line, and a year for the final arc. We see how that worked out...

I'm just looking forward to the final arc. The one Oda said would make Marineford look like a minor side storyt :whew:
I'd be cool with OP ending in 3-4 years.