Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone let me know what chapter I stopped reading? It was when one of the Bald cat with the beard did an attack that took either 100 or 1000 days of Soul Society's life? Thanks.

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
Dap/rep to anyone who can point me to the chapters where Luffy and the gang are running up some "rock guy" to go fight Donflamingo.

That's the last time I read OP and I wanna pick it back up.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sanji is ass dnt no one want an arc dedicated to him :beli:
Oda has to make up to the sanji fans, he hasn't done anything since the timeskip and doesn't even look like he belong with Luffy and Zorro anymore with the terrible trio

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I gotta agree, he'll probably just spend the whole arc simping. :heh:
exactly lol, but if he come on his Mr. Prince cunning shyt, with sum savegery and new moves theni'll be satisfied
Oda has to make up to the sanji fans, he hasn't done anything since the timeskip and doesn't even look like he belong with Luffy and Zorro anymore with the terrible trio
yea dude has been trash, cldnt even beat vergo and nearly got his leg broke in the process, nosebleeds to death do to some fish and almost got killd by doffy (which is the only understandable moment).

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low key, has Sanji beat ANYBODY after the timeskip?

Even on Fishman Island he didn't get a solo fight, against Wadatsumi (who is a fodder) he still had help from Jinbei while Luffy/Zoro got solo fights. Got his leg broke by Vergo on Punk Hazard (somebody that later got beat by Law), then got raped by Doflamingo on Dressrosa and had to be saved by Law. :sadcam:

And after that he basically got shipped off the island and didn't appear for a year and a half. The highlight of his New World experience has basically been having a bunch of nosebleeds and being annoying.

If he doesn't do something cool soon it might be time for that flat top... :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People are really overreacting about Sanji. I guess I'm the only one who still remembers that it took both Smoker and Law to get the drop on Vergo, and he charged at Doflamingo with his leg still broken from the fight with Vergo.

Daps
Reppin
London
People are really overreacting about Sanji. I guess I'm the only one who still remembers that it took both Smoker and Law to get the drop on Vergo, and he charged at Doflamingo with his leg still broken from the fight with Vergo.

People underestimate just how tough Vergo was. He was Doff's right hand man and likely fat stronger than any other executive. Sanji isn't supposed to defeat anybody at that level yet.