Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
we probably wont get into the luffy vs jack or any conflict dealing with Kaido and his crew until we get to Wano.

Zou just seems like build up and world building

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yJvkmMk.jpg

idk if this was posted in here but i saw this a while ago, its from Oda's workshop. These books show Oda's development and planning of certain things and characters: Big Mom, Dragon (and the revolutons most lkely), Zou and Gear 4

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wouldnt rely on that to predict the next arc.

You have to remember Oda has a junky workplace his desk has been exposed to being one big ass mess. So he probably has shyt scattered throughout the table.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If you enjoy Sanji as a character than there's been no excuse not to like him.
He was exactly same on Saobody and on the journey to FI, nosebleeded a few times on FI, and then was exactly the same again.
And he's factually done just as much as the other crew members post skip.
i don't, that's why i wasn't gonna bother having a debate with you about it :heh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Jack and the Minks are strong as hell.

BTW guys the chapter is gonna be on break for 2 weeks for the holidays just in case you didn't know.

yJvkmMk.jpg

idk if this was posted in here but i saw this a while ago, its from Oda's workshop. These books show Oda's development and planning of certain things and characters: Big Mom, Dragon (and the revolutons most lkely), Zou and Gear 4

Nope

From left to right we saw BiG Mom on Cake Island during Fishamn island, we got dragons on punk hazard, gear 4th on Dressrosa and now we're on Zou.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
SO THE OTHER DAY I ACCIDENTALLY DOWNLOADED ONE PIECE INSTEAD OF ONE PUNCH AND I GOTTA SAY I ACTUALLY KINDA ENJOYED IT. SO MY QUESTION IS WHERE WOULD I START OFF WATCHING THIS SERIES HAVING NOT ACTUALLY SEEN ANY EPISODES BEFORE ??? I DONT WANT TO START OFF SOMEWHERE BORING THO BUT ALSO JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP ME ENTERTAINED

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
SO THE OTHER DAY I ACCIDENTALLY DOWNLOADED ONE PIECE INSTEAD OF ONE PUNCH AND I GOTTA SAY I ACTUALLY KINDA ENJOYED IT. SO MY QUESTION IS WHERE WOULD I START OFF WATCHING THIS SERIES HAVING NOT ACTUALLY SEEN ANY EPISODES BEFORE ??? I DONT WANT TO START OFF SOMEWHERE BORING THO BUT ALSO JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP ME ENTERTAINED
From chapter 1.
One Piece Manga - Read One Piece Chapter 1 Page 1 Online Free
i don't, that's why i wasn't gonna bother having a debate with you about it :heh:
I meant *enjoyed as in, in the past.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Best arcs imo

Along arc
alabasra
Skypiea
Ennies lobby
Impel down
Marineford

Others but those come to mind easily

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

one more thing, if you looking for OP to be as action packed as dbz or One punch(I assume it is) which are action first series

your not getting that with OP, yeah it has a lot of action but some arcs might not have a lot.

One piece is a light hearted(but does have tons of serious and even dark moments darker than anything in DBZ /NARUTO/BLEACH ever had) adventure manga.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you decide to watch the anime,use filler guides, OP is almost as bad naruto when it comes to fillers :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
'One Piece' Event Teases Information on 'One Piece Film Gold' and What To Expect Next in the Manga - The One Piece Podcast

According to what Oda said at Jump Fiesta, it looks like 2016 will be Sanji's year. :patrice:

Furthermore, it was also revealed that we would see Sanji’s voice actor Hiroaki Hirata make his comeback next year and that the manga would be revealing Sanji’s origin story (to be more precise: “his birth,” was indicated at the event in Japanese) in 2016! Will we finally know the meaning behind that Sanji wanted poster?! The year of Sanji is upon us!