Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I think Jack got that billi bounty because he so reckless...son don't give a fukk about civilians and or admirals....he attacks everything

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Them minks ain't fukking around. At all. One squared up dipped out then the next came through and literally crushed the buildings. :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think Jack got that billi bounty because he so reckless...son don't give a fukk about civilians and or admirals....he attacks everything

Yeah, I figure it's the same way that Eustass Kid had a higher bounty than Luffy when they arrived in Sabaody, because Luffy had taken out two of the Shichibukai but Kid was seen as a bigger threat because of his murderous and ruthless nature.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
him and whitebeard were probably really close.

whitebeard was probably like 5b while kaido was 4.5b or some shyt.

dragon is gonna be like 10b.

What I'm wondering is what motherfukking bounty hunters are the wg expecting to catch these nikkas? Cuz it takes like an armada to even begin trying to fight a single yonko fleet :mjlol:

loooooooooooooool right :mjlol:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yeah, I figure it's the same way that Eustass Kid had a higher bounty than Luffy when they arrived in Sabaody, because Luffy had taken out two of the Shichibukai but Kid was seen as a bigger threat because of his murderous and ruthless nature.

Thing is you gotta have a considerable amount of strength to continuously be reckless. No way this dude can act out the way he can and wouldn't have gotten checked by an admiral or something if he couldn't handle himself.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:heh: whatever you say breh
If you enjoy Sanji as a character than there's been no excuse not to like him.
He was exactly same on Saobody and on the journey to FI, nosebleeded a few times on FI, and then was exactly the same again.
And he's factually done just as much as the other crew members post skip.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This zou arc I am enjoying

like the way oda is building the place and its way of living and how it operates.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
When Sanji returns he needs to start throwing blows like this:

giphy.gif

Last edited: