Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs: luffy feeling himself
He's like fukk it from here on out it's on sight
tumblr_lhazh4XeQU1qhxr17o1_500.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: Mugiwara you b*stard, beating flomingo and bustin out G4 got this nikka feelin himself hard.....lowkey fuji ate that elephant gun tho:mjpls:. The law and sengoku shyt was cool, old nikka lyin bout the "D" n shyt, but we'll learn more soon enuff. Needed more kaido honestly :mjcry:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I don't think Luffy ready for the Blind Gambler yet, it took everything for him to beat Don Mingo. I hope he gets another good hit in and then Fuji goes :francis: and brings him down to earth........literally :lolbron:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Luffy ready for the Blind Gambler yet, it took everything for him to beat Don Mingo. I hope he gets another good hit in and then Fuji goes :francis: and brings him down to earth........literally :lolbron:

Hopefully, they set sail and Law rooms him onto the ship. I don't know how they'd escape Fuji without dealing with him. I doubt he was just going to let them sail off without giving chase.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol @ people thinking Luffy is in trouble. This is what Oda's truly been building to this whole arc, the end of "Luffy runs from the marines" and the beginning of 'If you comin' a fight, you better be prepared for a fight'. :luffyfdup:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, Luffy was pretty much like "fukk running away, I'm too old for that shyt". :wow:

I don't think Luffy can win on his own, but it would be dope if Luffy, Law, and Zoro squaded up and gave Fujitora the :camby:.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Luffy was pretty much like "fukk running away, I'm too old for that shyt". :wow:

I don't think Luffy can win on his own, but it would be dope if Luffy, Law, and Zoro squaded up and gave Fujitora the :camby:.

Don't forget Sabo is in the cut like :scheme:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Would be doper if Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro squaded up.:shaq2: If Sanji don't step it up this next arc hes comic relief status:francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Would be doper if Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro squaded up.:shaq2: If Sanji don't step it up this next arc hes comic relief status:francis:

Hate to say it, but he's been comic relief status for a minute now. :francis:

I don't think he has one W to his name (outside of canon fodder) since the timeskip.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol, not this again. Sanji is still top 3 in the squad, brehs. Dude fought Doflamingo head-on with one leg still recovering from the Vergo fight. Remember Vergo? The guy it took both Smoker and Law to beat him. And Doflamingo? Took Law and Luffy double teaming him and then Luffy hitting him with Gear Fourth to put him down. Dude was fighting guys way stronger than anyone Zoro faced in both those arcs.