Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Shanks gon make Kid lose another arm and tell that bum to GTFOOOH.... how dare y'all try and go up against the GAWD..

Naaaaah these new generation nikkas are RECKLESSSSS... nawwww Luffy not gonna take this lying down nikkas going after basically his ''father figure''

:ufdup: Kidd & co.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fanart :ehh: Dressrosa will be a goodreread

17.jpg

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love world building chapters like this, One Piece at its absolute best.

-Capone with Big Mom? (the flag)
-Sakazuki showing no respect for the 5 Elder Stars :banderas:
-Fujitora not going back to the Marines?
-Kid and co going after Shanks...why do I get the feeling Blackbeard's playing a role in this?

Which arc is next?
Did buffalo even fight?

- BlackieRobinson

who the hell knows what the next arc is, lol.

We still got Sanji and co. dealing with Big Mom. Law's going to Zou and I think Kinemon and them have to go there too.

And we still got Wano.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
WTF is Aokiji doing with the Blackbeard pirates? There's gotta be a lot more to that than meets the eye. I woulda loved to see Fujitora try to start his own version of marines by recruiting Kuzan and Smoker (and Garp, maybe even Sengoku). I had Kuzan pegged for the Revolutionary Army, can't picture Fujitora doing that tho.

Shanks, Luffy and Law vs Kid's trio would be a fun battle and link the new jacks with someone worthy of Kaido and Big Mom. So many directions this can go, but seems like no matter what Luffy and Law are about to face off with some of their peers in the worst generation.

This can go in so many directions now. Sanji and crew were on the run, Wano needs a visit, Law's gotta scoop his squad and Kaido is fittin' to crush somebody. This chapter was great, I love seeing the world react to Luffy's actions and this time around he got the credit he deserves.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I could see Kid's squad taking down Shanks via a alliance with Blackbeard :ehh:
It all decides on how Oda wants to play his role endgame wise :ehh:

To be honest I don't even really miss Sanji, he's probably simping some chick on Big Mom's ship or something. :heh:
I never f***ed with Loverboy at all :mjlol:

Nonstop annoying simp who takes L's. And this is supposed to be Zoro's rival :francis:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hmmmm is capone part of big moms crew or is he part of laws crew?

Aokiji joined blackbeard? :dahell:

Damn this issue was flames.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Well, Mangapanda tries to get scans out ASAP, so they do a very literal translation of the dialogue, and sometimes a literal translation of Japanese dialogue won't make that much sense in English without putting it in context. Mangastream's scans are more understandable, but they occasionally take liberties with the dialogue and put things in that weren't really there in the original (such as excessive cursing).

So each has it's ups and downs really. Mangastream is probably better overall but sometimes you just don't want to wait. :manny:

People still fukk with mangapanda? Ever since I got put on to readms.com mangapanda been thrown in the bushes. shyt is mad clear and high def.