Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Switch

All Star
Daps
This happened a ton during the Impel Down arc. I swear Luffy and the crew were running with scenes skipping back and forth forever.

Yeah I didn't like it back then either, one of the worst things about One Piece the pacing.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Never watched one piece, i know its up there on shounen mt rushmore with the likes of DBZ and Naruto which I have watched. Should I get into this or nah...the amount of episodes is intimidating

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never watched one piece, i know its up there on shounen mt rushmore with the likes of DBZ and Naruto which I have watched. Should I get into this or nah...the amount of episodes is intimidating

It's definitely worth it. If you liked those two, you'll enjoy this. The animation will grow on you and the plot really picks up from Arlong Park on.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I can't wait until Luffy puts hands on BB and his crew. Luffy is still in trouble i know Doffy is crazy strong and his df power is broken but he's giving him and Law too much work and he won't stay down. They aren't ready to go against the Emperors yet he better learn the full df ability quick.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/786

I wonder what's the method to getting the fruit from someone after they die? And how many of Blackbeard's crew has fruits now?

That's already known. When someone dies the nearest fruit absorbs the power, transforming into a Devil's Fruit. This was shown in Punk Hazard when the poison monster with Devil Fruit powers died.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can't wait until Luffy puts hands on BB and his crew. Luffy is still in trouble i know Doffy is crazy strong and his df power is broken but he's giving him and Law too much work and he won't stay down. They aren't ready to go against the Emperors yet he better learn the full df ability quick.

Does Luffy count as awakened? It seems like the timing is right, he's about to watch Dofla crush an army that's trying to protect his neck.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think Luffy's awakened yet, otherwise I don't he would have to rely so much on his haki or switching "gears".

Good point. That's gonna be my bet then. He'll see his supporters getting beaten up and the birdcage closing in and he'll awaken. That'd give him a necessary upgrade for the Big Mom showdown that has to come soon since half his crew will be hostages.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Doffy has gotten his organs roasted by Law and taken the full force of G4 and still managed to he the last man standing, this man is a monster :wow:

But like someone above me said they ain't ready for the Yonkou.

Last edited: