Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Switch

All Star
Daps
I think doffy is admiral level...He doesn't seem scared of them...kaido is the only dude he seems kind of scared of...and even then it more so seems like I'd rather not have to fight him and just make money off of him, but if I do :yeshrug:

Kuzan basically made Doffy take his ball and go home, as for Fujitora the only reason he isn't scared is because of the deal they made to work together we all saw how shook Doffy was acting when Fuji dropped a meteor which was just a warm up.

When it comes to the big boys Doffy doesn't want that work.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It probably involves him of maxing out his emperor's haki and combining it with his armament haki. It' should be interesting how it stands up to Flamingo seeing how he can probably do something similar. Also, is it me or does Luffy look drawn a little more brolic in some of the panels? :ohhh:

Anyone else think Zoro can just cut the strings to the bird cage? I see Usoop begging him to do so but he seem apprehensive to do so. I think he doesn't want to steal Luffy's shine.

I don't think Gear 4th has anything to do with Haki. Haki is something that comes from a person's willpower, whereas the Gears have all been physical changes. At best Haki is what can put his body through that physical change (similar as Armament Haki allowing his Red Hawk attacks).

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_m374sqYLul1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Tomorrow is going to be epic. I haven't eagerly awaited something like this since my college graduation.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm trying so hard not to read the spoiler. :wow:

Got a feeling Gear 4th will either be really epic or really silly.