Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Very nice surprise this chapter:wow:

I agree with 4 having something to do with haki..it would make sense considering his evolution with haki and how he's incorporating it into his attacks now

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
So what do yall think Gear 4th is? :patrice:

One idea I've seen tossed about is that Gear 4th is Chibi Luffy. Luffy shrinks down to his tiny form, keeps his speed, and since his body is compressed/dense he hits as hard as Gear 3rd. So basically you'd have a tiny Luffy with godly speed who's almost impossible to hit (due to speed and how small he is) and whose every punch is Gear 3rd strong.

Just tossing that out there...might make sense for Luffy to use something like that in an arc with a bunch of dwarves.
oda. . .is that you? :ohhh:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So what do yall think Gear 4th is? :patrice:

One idea I've seen tossed about is that Gear 4th is Chibi Luffy. Luffy shrinks down to his tiny form, keeps his speed, and since his body is compressed/dense he hits as hard as Gear 3rd. So basically you'd have a tiny Luffy with godly speed who's almost impossible to hit (due to speed and how small he is) and whose every punch is Gear 3rd strong.

Just tossing that out there...might make sense for Luffy to use something like that in an arc with a bunch of dwarves.

Hmm, possibly, but I gotta think that there is a strength difference between 3rd and 4th. His attacks need to get stronger overall to fukk with these new world goons.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Hmm, possibly, but I gotta think that there is a strength difference between 3rd and 4th. His attacks need to get stronger overall to fukk with these new world goons.

It probably involves him of maxing out his emperor's haki and combining it with his armament haki. It' should be interesting how it stands up to Flamingo seeing how he can probably do something similar. Also, is it me or does Luffy look drawn a little more brolic in some of the panels? :ohhh:

Anyone else think Zoro can just cut the strings to the bird cage? I see Usoop begging him to do so but he seem apprehensive to do so. I think he doesn't want to steal Luffy's shine.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Not sure how I feel about Gear 4 been pulled out this early, I know Doffy is that dude but it just makes me wonder what he'll have to pull out against Yonko/Admirals :merchant:

Good chapter overall though

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Anyone else think Zoro can just cut the strings to the bird cage?

thats probably what its going to come down to. Zolo going to get his usual shine and epic panels to himself.

*Birdcage gets dangerously smaller*
*zolo looks up to the sky and sighs*
*flashback to some random mihawk rethotic/flashback*
*Zoro forwards his attention to the sun*
*unsheathes whats her name katana*
*gets in Battousai stance*
*inhales*
*time slows down*
*zoro accelerates forward and takes to the sky while his sword gleams in the sunlight*
*"Amaterasu, Mu Myou Ken Nie!!!!!
translation note: (Sun god, Black Hole Blade-Eagle)
*a hefty slashed followed up with a bright ray of light a delayed PA-CHINGGGGGGGGGGG*
*the birdcage becomes quartered and pieces starts falling apart and to the ground like Freiza when Trunks slashed him up*
"THE ONLY THING THAT CAN PIERCE THROUGH THE CLOUDS AND OUR SOULS IS THE SUN, NOW LIVE THE REST OF YOUR DAYS BEING DULL INSTEAD OF REFLECTIVE"
*Zolo sheathes sword*

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not sure how I feel about Gear 4 been pulled out this early, I know Doffy is that dude but it just makes me wonder what he'll have to pull out against Yonko/Admirals :merchant:

I think it's the perfect time actually. Doffy is mad levels above anybody Luffy has faced so far....he's the strongest villain since Lucci and that's when we first saw gear 3.

teacher

All Star
Daps

I think doffy is admiral level...He doesn't seem scared of them...kaido is the only dude he seems kind of scared of...and even then it more so seems like I'd rather not have to fight him and just make money off of him, but if I do :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Maybe, but to be fair Gear 3rd actually is strong enough to hurt Doflamingo...it's just too slow to hit him.

Gear 2nd = Fast enough to speedblitz Doflamingo but the blows aren't strong enough to do much damage
Gear 3rd = Strong enough to hurt Doffy but too slow to actually hit him

Gear 4th has to be something strong enough to hurt Doffy without sacrificing speed.