Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I have to admit, I'm kinda disappointed that Oda had to basically handicap Doflamingo for Luffy to stand a chance. :beli:

Better than Sabo coming to the rescue, but still.

Also, Law and Doffy's Devil Fruits are overpowered as fukk. :upsetfavre:

I mean Law's was overpowered from the start, but now dude can have rooms the size of football fields and smaller rooms inside of that? Plus he can maintain that even after having his arm cut off? And Doflamingo can stitch up his organs whenever he gets hurt? While maintaining a country-sized birdcage? Plus he had a string clone running around earlier? :francis:

Meanwhile all Luffy can do is stretch. :to:

Dont forget that law has been shot more times than Sean Bell this arc as well.:camby:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I hated this chapter. We just been set back another 10 years. If Luffy still can't beat a full strength Doffy, when will he be able to beat a full strength Emperor or Admiral. And damn Oda favoring Law like muhfukka. SHs have taken a beat seat to this nikka for the past 150 chapters. Which is like 3+ years in our time. Goddamn.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Law and Dofla fruits are both broken at this point:upsetfavre:

country sized birdcages, Country sized 'rooms', micro internal surgery, :upsetfavre:

i'd like akainu to come knock Dofla down a peg while spitting some more devil fruit gospel

Considering Kizaru moving at the speed of light, Blackbeard having the ultimate fruit combo and the blind cat summoning meteors from the sky...I wasn't really that surprised by the extent of power these guys have. What I don't understand is how the hell Luffy's power can possibly be built up to match any of these cats...but I guess haki >>> any power.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Doffy and Law's Devil Fruits are ridiculously over powered but one of the things in One Piece is that since the beginning Devil Fruit users have been shown as only being limited to their imagination.

And I'm pretty sure Doffy is supposed to be on the level of a Yonko, but his long term goals made it smarter for him to join the Shichibukai.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hated this chapter. We just been set back another 10 years. If Luffy still can't beat a full strength Doffy, when will he be able to beat a full strength Emperor or Admiral. And damn Oda favoring Law like muhfukka. SHs have taken a beat seat to this nikka for the past 150 chapters. Which is like 3+ years in our time. Goddamn.

The whole theme of this manga is Luffy travelling and amassing this giant coalition of pirates who will help him become pirate king. There is almost no chance that he will just straight up stomp a big shot without help from friends. So if you waiting on that day then you might as well stop reading now.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
The whole theme of this manga is Luffy travelling and amassing this giant coalition of pirates who will help him become pirate king. There is almost no chance that he will just straight up stomp a big shot without help from friends. So if you waiting on that day then you might as well stop reading now.

Wtf are you talking about.. Croc,enel,lucci,arlong were all enemies Luffy faced and beat on his own. Not even counting the smaller guys like wapol and kuro. Of course he will get help but he's not going to pirate king unless he becomes one of the strongest men on the planet. You think he's going to want help against teach? Or akainu? :childplease:.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Luffy's not beating a full strength Admiral/Emperor (IE Blackbeard and Akainu) until the end of the series. Surprised people thought Luffy would come close to that now. Plus Doflamingo is probably the 2nd strongest Shichibukai behind Mihawk and is pretty close to Admiral level.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Luffy at full strength? He did just fight in a tournament and had to fight his way to doflamingo

He'd been fighting all day in OP time. In the tournament vs Chinjao and them, fought Doffy in his throne room then got punched out of the castle, fought thru birdcage back to Doffy's spot, fought Bellamy and now facing Mingo again. :ohhh:

Compared to that Doffy tanked just the Red Hawk and Gamma Knife I think

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I felt the Gamma Knife was more to give Law some sort of payback on Doflamingo, not to handicap Doffy for the Luffy fight.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Is Luffy at full strength? He did just fight in a tournament and had to fight his way to doflamingo

He had time rest after the tournament, Rebecca even bought him some lunch.

He's in a much better state than Doflamingo who's taken red hawk, injection shot, gamma knife and countershock.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
No one piece this week, we got bleach though :shaq2:

0tzifkb.gif