Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Oda seems like he's trying to be like Go Nagai or Akira Toriyama in trying to do everything by himself. But, One Piece has more detailed artwork and storylines than anything they created. He needs assistants to do some of the work. He could still sketch the storyboards and focus on the storyline itself, instead of slowly killing himself.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Dude.. apparently it's tonsillitis. It's not that big of a deal, but It is good for him to rest a bit. But man, no One Piece till June 18th. Fuuuckk. And on top of that when it does come back, we going knee deep into a flashback. I just hope it's a good flashback.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Dude.. apparently it's tonsillitis. It's not that big of a deal, but It is good for him to rest a bit. But man, no One Piece till June 18th. Fuuuckk. And on top of that when it does come back, we going knee deep into a flashback. I just hope it's a good flashback.
tonsillitis is dangerous for adults

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
749 the latest chapter right??

One Piece 749 page 1 | MangaBird

that grizzly magnum tho :banderas:
zoro bout to give peeka that WORK :banderas:

flamingo killed his own brother?? :lupe:

what if law really joins the strawhats tho :ohhh: looks like next chapter we'll be getting his sad backstory and every character that had a sad story usually becomes a nakama :lupe:

Last edited:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got see how strong Luffy really is Grizzly Magnum:whew:.

Zoro look hyped as fukk ready to put in work for his captain.

But now I gotta wait for two weeks:feedme:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Zoro bouta put in dat fukkin WORK
soccer-fan-YES.gif

Law throwin up all kinds of death flags right now tho :to: revenge is a dirty game breh

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Oda out for two weeks. SIU on a six week break. Naruto and Hajime no Ippo bordering on ass status. It's time for me to pick up some new manga to read. I'm glad to see Zoro about to fight someone who should give him a challenge. We haven't see him give too much effort to beat whoever they put in front of him since the time skip.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The break is gonna suck, but at least Hunter x Hunter is back (first new chapter since I even started HxH, lol), so that'll make it bearable.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Oda out for two weeks. SIU on a six week break. Naruto and Hajime no Ippo bordering on ass status. It's time for me to pick up some new manga to read. I'm glad to see Zoro about to fight someone who should give him a challenge. We haven't see him give too much effort to beat whoever they put in front of him since the time skip.
Pica a challenge? dude is about to get one paneled. :sas1:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The break is gonna suck, but at least Hunter x Hunter is back (first new chapter since I even started HxH, lol), so that'll make it bearable.

I put down Hunter X Hunter when the bug dude was playing chess with the girl and the drawing was horrible. I tried Toriko but I couldn't get into it. I may pick it up again since mangastream is translating it.
Pica a challenge? dude is about to get one paneled. :sas1:

As much as I would love to see that, I really wanna see what he can do. Even Luffy had to struggle some against roided up Hody Jones.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Siu break almost over breh :blessed: then piff will commence