The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Nope Kenny bednarek usually runs second even check the world athletic relays a few months ago
Fred literally ran second yesterday Noah was gonna anchor but they switched it because no Noah Kenny if anything would’ve ran the curve

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
seriously. We provide EXPLAINATIONS but we aren't making excuses. Sports are sports and what happens happens. Had we lost to serbia we would've explained why but took the L. Whats your response to fukkin france?

you've been acting weird as shyt talking slick stuff about America all month...its corny as shyt. you don't say shyt when Canada gets their WIG pushed back in basketball or Jamaica is absolutely non existent in mens track this year.

Keep that same energy always or shut the fukk up

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I know what your point was. I just like throw Naser names name out there as she is till the fastest Non Eastern Bloc Super Solider :lolbron:
I saw you mention naser and eastern block. Forgot you were talking track and field. This naser is a damn super soldier lmao