The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I honestly think this is a new generation of fans who aren’t familiar with track. They think Lyles is cocky?! To me he’s a nerd not used to the spotlight. He’s harmless.

Now Mo Green, Donovan Bailey, etc man them nggas was a$$holeS :heh: They gave off arrogant vibes. Noah Lyles gives off annoying vibes. Totally difrent imo

Yup! THEM niqqas was wilding :pachaha:

For real.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Wow I'm surprised by the result, I need to watch that race, that's a crazy time by Tebogo. At least Noah won the 100m, otherwise would've been quite sad

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I have no problem with how Lyles came out jumping around. Was it the best idea when you have Covid no. But if he didn't do it all the other sprinters wouldn't of known something was up with him. :manny:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Man sprinters have always been cocky, Maurice greene fire extinguished his shoes after a race cause his feet was on fire :russ:

Lyles is different not only did he shyt on NBA players, but he also shytted on Quincy Hall who just won gold in the 400.

We can’t pretend there’s a reason why folk don’t like dude.
Lyles didn’t shyt on nba players lmao that’s overblown

broller

Veteran
Daps
I honestly think this is a new generation of fans who aren’t familiar with track. They think Lyles is cocky?! To me he’s a nerd not used to the spotlight. He’s harmless.

Now Mo Green, Donovan Bailey, etc man them nggas was a$$holeS :heh: They gave off arrogant vibes. Noah Lyles gives off annoying vibes. Totally difrent imo

Frfr

Michael Johnson too for thinking he was the world's fastest man despite not even running the 100m

Donovan's post 150m run interview was dope after beating Michael Johnson