The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Daps
Again how did he shyt on nba players explain

Noah is a gold medalist and can hold his head high, but if you want to pretend like there’s legit reason some people don’t like him then go ahead
:hubie:

I also noticed you ignored the part of him also shytting on other track runners.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think this is a new generation of fans who aren’t familiar with track. They think Lyles is cocky?! To me he’s a nerd not used to the spotlight. He’s harmless.

Now Mo Green, Donovan Bailey, etc man them nggas was a$$holeS :heh: They gave off arrogant vibes. Noah Lyles gives off annoying vibes. Totally difrent imo
America loves cocky from our track stars. We don't like dorks.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
@RedBull see how all the Caribbean or should I say West Indians come out to talk shyt but when we do it they neg and say we xenophobic :francis:

Breh, what’s right is wrong in their eyes, if it doesn’t favor them. Low class and narcissistic thinking. I’m not even gonna speak on it anymore, it’s like arguing with women. Fruitless.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Man sprinters have always been cocky, Maurice greene fire extinguished his shoes after a race cause his feet was on fire :russ:

Lyles is different not only did he shyt on NBA players, but he also shytted on Quincy Hall who just won gold in the 400.

We can’t pretend there’s a reason why folk don’t like dude.
It's like getting mad at wide receivers or forwards in soccer for being cocky they're always cocky:russ:.

I'm surprised a bunch of black men are upset at cocky/shyt talking athlete since that's all we did growing up hmm... :mjpls:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Noah is a gold medalist and can hold his head high, but if you want to pretend like there’s legit reason some people don’t like him then go ahead
:hubie:

I also noticed you ignored the part of him also shytting on other track runners.
They his opps do you also say this when people praised Ali for doing the same he lost many times

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Congrats Tawanna. I thought she was all for social media show, but she came through. MORE GOLDS