The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think this is a new generation of fans who aren’t familiar with track. They think Lyles is cocky?! To me he’s a nerd not used to the spotlight. He’s harmless.

Now Mo Green, Donovan Bailey, etc man them nggas was a$$holeS :heh: They gave off arrogant vibes. Noah Lyles gives off annoying vibes. Totally difrent imo

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You all are fukking around now. If he had covid that's no joke. Give him the same respect you expected Sherrika and SAF to get when they pulled out of their races.

At least he tried.

They wanted us to cry for the Jamaican women who were "injured" yet they still showed up to the Olympics and took a spot from someone else? :jbhmm:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Nah, they yall was gonna hate on him anyway. You know that. It has nothing to do with him saying he was gonna win 4 golds. It qas because he was the ONLY threat to do so, and that would’ve put him Usain’s class…and we know how yall feel about him. It’s about Bolt to you and nothing else. You’re living in the past.

There’s a new sheriff in town, the fastest man in the world is an American. Seethe breh. Seethe.
If he won they still would be saying well it’s not the World record so it don’t matter like they did when he won the 100 meters

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
tebogo just turned 21 and ran a 19.46 breh

He's only going to get better

Yea I guess the inevitability of Bolt in these races and what has followed since makes it a bit harder to say someone is gonna have 100 & 200M on lock like he did