The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I mean I wouldn’t say it’s anyone’s event right now…feels like things are up in the air right now

tebogo just turned 21 and ran a 19.46 breh

He's only going to get better

noah lyles ran 19.31 when was 25
Bolt was 23 when he ran 19.19
blake 22 when he ran 19.26
Michael johnson was 29 when he ran 19.32

this is his event now the one true king !

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
He didn't win this race.
I don't wanna hear excuses on this race.

I'm more or less a fan of breh but all the antics at the beginning... and the shyt he was probably stunned he won't get to do assuming he won gold is what rubs me wrong. He needed this lesson.
:what:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
well thats stupid. shouldnt he be disqualified and sent to hospital for fear of spreading it to 1000s of other atheletes. something not adding up. covid is no joke!!!
Apparently it’s an outbreak or something there you would think shyt would be more regulated

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Let’s be honest, dude doesn’t help himself with his diva ways.
Oh I get it but I like when athletes are cocky. If I'm a top 3 or 5 in the world at my job I'd show out too:hubie:.

Though I think we pick and choose which athletes we like being cocky and which ones we don't:yeshrug:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
people are hating cuz he literally said he was going to break records and talking about 4 gold medals, even talked bad about other athletes slighting them.

His premier event the one he "never loses". Now a guy 6 years younger than you ran a time you've only ever bested once two years ago.

New sheriff in town

Nah, they yall was gonna hate on him anyway. You know that. It has nothing to do with him saying he was gonna win 4 golds. It qas because he was the ONLY threat to do so, and that would’ve put him Usain’s class…and we know how yall feel about him. It’s about Bolt to you and nothing else. You’re living in the past.

There’s a new sheriff in town, the fastest man in the world is an American. Seethe breh. Seethe.