The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Listen guys. It's a Tuesday. US just won gold in the 200. Shts good lol

But I remember when nikkaz was in that "show that your hands are black so you can speak on black issues" or whatever the fck thread.

And I'm thinking most of thecoli is Gabby Thomas pops.
The color of your hands don't mean sht.

But great day of competition.
I agree breh I’m happy we won gold and she’s an amazing person who we should champion as a role model for little black kids

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EXACTLY...

OUR CHEATERS GET OUTTED
AND SENT TO THE SHAWDOW REALM
WHILE THESE OTHER CHEATERS ACTUALLY GET HELP FROM
THE GOVERNMENT CONCEALING IT.

:devil:
:evil:

Tyson Gay and Justin Gatlin did not go to the shadow realm

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Biles melted down in Tokyo. She gotta dominate in those games too to be over bolt imo
The twisties is not melting down. If your shyt is off, double twisting 12 feet in the air is not the move when you can’t spot yourself or land correctly. There’s no comparison in sprinting

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I still got Biles ahead of Bolt.

She fundamentally changed the sport and they've had to alter rules because of her. Bolt was more dominant which counts for A LOT...but I think of him in the same way as Carl Lewis. Extremely dominant but not necessarily changing the sport.
It's hard changing a sport that is already the most popular at the games though

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The twisties is not melting down. If your shyt is off, double twisting 12 feet in the air is not the move when you can’t spot yourself or land correctly. There’s no comparison in sprinting

Injuries and mental and physical setbacks can happen in every sport. Whole careers have been derailed.

Gymnastics is definitely more dangerous but at the end of the day bolt performed and biles didn't.

Now if she come back and dominate in LA I think shes in that conversation