The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I don't wanna make this a personal thread about Gabby and fam.
Shorty is amazing.

But if that's her pops.... She was gonna marry a white guy
Respectfully
Why he’s black :mjlol: she went to Harvard you know them brothers not trying to touch nothing black lmao

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I don't wanna make this a personal thread about Gabby and fam.
Shorty is amazing.

But if that's her pops.... She was gonna marry a white guy
Respectfully
I was gonna post how goofy pops look. Doesn’t seem like the strong Black male figure. But then again, it’s only a picture.

Daps
Bolt is not a human being
He dominated 3 consecutive Olympics for a reason
I still got Biles ahead of Bolt.

She fundamentally changed the sport and they've had to alter rules because of her. Bolt was more dominant which counts for A LOT...but I think of him in the same way as Carl Lewis. Extremely dominant but not necessarily changing the sport.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Why he’s black :mjlol: she went to Harvard you know them brothers not trying to touch nothing black lmao

I was gonna post how goofy pops look. Doesn’t seem like the strong Black male figure. But then again, it’s only a picture.

Listen guys. It's a Tuesday. US just won gold in the 200. Shts good lol

But I remember when nikkaz was in that "show that your hands are black so you can speak on black issues" or whatever the fck thread.

And I'm thinking most of thecoli is Gabby Thomas pops.
The color of your hands don't mean sht.

But great day of competition.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She fundamentally changed the sport and they've had to alter rules because of her. Bolt was more dominant which counts for A LOT...but I think of him in the same way as Carl Lewis. Extremely dominant but not necessarily changing the sport.

How can you change the 100m and 200m :dahell:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I still got Biles ahead of Bolt.

Biles melted down in Tokyo. She gotta dominate in those games too to be over bolt imo