The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I know it's pocket watching, but I KNOW the check NBC wrote Snoop is incredible. I wouldn't be surprised to hear they wrote Flavor Flav a check too, but they got Snoop as a mascot everywhere and in commercials with Reba McEntire too.

I googled and couldn't find nothing either. That's how you know it's either a wild number or he's about to be all over their NFL and NBA coverage going forward.
Snoop is a lowkey good sports commentator… When he did that boxing match that shyt was hilarious

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Grown (heterosexual) men mad at top-tier world class athletes for being cocky and super confident :dead:

Always thought it was weird as hell for a grown man to be mad at another man for being at the top of his craft and confident in what they do.

Lowkey some cac shyt. Mfs were saying the same thing about Ali.

Dudes always like to twist shyt around. :scust:

I’m not mad. I’m glad he won. I just don’t like dudes who constantly act cocky. I don’t mind it here and there, but dude overdoes it.

Difference between him and Ali was Ali had charisma. Ali had conviction when he spoke.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjlol:

Screenshot-20240804-192819-Samsung-Internet-1.png

Screenshot-20240804-192359-Samsung-Internet.png

:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Dudes always like to twist shyt around. :scust:

I’m not mad. I’m glad he won. I just don’t like dudes who constantly act cocky. I don’t mind it here and there, but dude overdoes it.

Difference between him and Ali was Ali had charisma. Ali had conviction when he spoke.
How do you even measure conviction he said he would win and he won.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Quite the plot twist in Jakob’s story. Part of a reality show, won gold and came out about his father’s abuse against his brothers :picard:

This is why I like to tune into the recap on NBC. Watching live you miss out on the athletes stories.