The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
paris-olympics-27-rt-gmh-240804_1722801485343_hpMain.jpg

:whew:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

:camby:WANT HIM TO SHUT UP?
BEAT HIM
:devil:
:evil:

Grown (heterosexual) men mad at top-tier world class athletes for being cocky and super confident :dead:

Always thought it was weird as hell for a grown man to be mad at another man for being at the top of his craft and confident in what they do.

Lowkey some cac shyt. Mfs were saying the same thing about Ali.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Just watched the 100m final...
*Clears throat*
kevin-garnett.gif

WHERE ALL YALL bytch nikkaS WHO WERE TALKING shyt YESTERDAY AT:pacspit:. BOLT AT WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR ANYMORE! YOU ALREADY KNOW WE TAKING THIS shyt IN LA IN 4 YEARS TOO, USA TITLE LOCK FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE, YALL DIE SLOW:pacspit::birdman:
We got the next 20 years on lock some high schooler had ran sub 10 multiple times this year

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
@thaKEAF

It's dirty and smelly, tons of pick pocketers, people are rude. The whole city of romance yawn it ain't to me. Yeah its cool seeing the eiffel tower, mona lisa, palace of versailles but meh. Berlin, Copenhagen, Zurich, Lisbon, London all much better to me they all got palaces, cool architecture etc. and history just like paris but are 100 times better. And I was a guy who was big into paris and couldn't wait to go. Midnight in paris one of my fav films and the history of the city always got to me.

Paris and rome are the worst european cities I've been to in all my travels :ehh:

But to each their own, you might enjoy it and the good thing is if you don't like it - french riveria, nice, london brussels, berlin etc. are close by and plane tickets dirt cheap
You should’ve known Rome is ass

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the 100m final...
*Clears throat*
kevin-garnett.gif

WHERE ALL YALL bytch nikkaS WHO WERE TALKING shyt YESTERDAY AT:pacspit:. BOLT AT WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR ANYMORE! YOU ALREADY KNOW WE TAKING THIS shyt IN LA IN 4 YEARS TOO, USA TITLE LOCK FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE, YALL DIE SLOW:pacspit::birdman:
This is a very flagrant use of a gif especially with a Chicago flag as your avi

You damn near in violation for this

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You’re a fakkit and too stupid to explain anything to. You came in here with your bird chest out talking shyt without knowing any rules.

Kill yourself you waste of oxygen. And ask you’re bytch ass father why he produced an even bigger bytch as an offspring

You and your worthless pops can hold my nutz both y’all some bytches :umad:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You mad noah won you passionfruit mango daiquiri drinking fakkit?

@BigMoneyGrip

One of the biggest anti-american haters in this thread tucking his tail and being a sore loser like the bytch you are. Funny enough, you wouldve been the first one in here talking shyt if Noah got Silver instead.

:dead:
Why you talking to yourself homo? Now you in here being a fukkin liar about being anti American? Post where I made an anti American statement in here you bytch nikka… I’ll wait :umad:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Why you talking to yourself homo? Now you in here being a fukkin liar about being anti American? Post where I made an anti American statement in here you bytch nikka… I’ll wait :umad:
Here you go:
Be mad because black folk in the diaspora come to the u.s and talk advantage of the opportunity given to them to even be in America, you as an American can’t take advantage of that same opportunity even tho you have the upper hand as a u.s citizen :mjlol:

You got that smoke for the foreign NBA players playing for their home team yet train here in the U.S?

News flash you bozo all those international athletes who train in the United States aren’t u.s citizens or naturalized hence why they can’t represent the u.s

Stay mad Archie Bunker :umad:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I know it's pocket watching, but I KNOW the check NBC wrote Snoop is incredible. I wouldn't be surprised to hear they wrote Flavor Flav a check too, but they got Snoop as a mascot everywhere and in commercials with Reba McEntire too.

I googled and couldn't find nothing either. That's how you know it's either a wild number or he's about to be all over their NFL and NBA coverage going forward.